Sexy Wonderland Cat Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Tail
- Ear Headband
- Pair of Wristlets
- Pair of Thigh High Stockings
- Sexy Wonderland Cat Costume
- 93% polyester 7% spandex jersey knit, broadcloth & faux fur
- Purple & pink striped jersey dress has adjustable shoulder straps, back zipper
- Neckline & hemline edged w/ pink faux fur; tail w/ bow sewn to back
- Bodice has purple broadcloth front inset w/ pink ribbon lacing, constructed foam bust
- Striped jersey shrug & wristlets edged w/ pink faux fur
- Fur-covered headband has ears sewn to top
- Striped jersey knee-high socks have pink ribbon bows at top edge
- Black faux leather choker has has faux gem studs, Hook and Loop fastener tab at back
A magical journey awaits you!
Want to know an easy way to grin from ear to ear just like a Cheshire cat? The answer to that is simple. It doesn't involve enchantments, magic, or illusion, but it happens to involve your closet. Do you see what we're getting at yet? You'll have a wickedly wide smile on your face that rivals that of Wonderland's Cheshire Cat when you wear a fashionable ensemble, and a costume doesn't get more fashionable than this one right here.
Details & Design
You'll feel ready to walk the catwalk (pun intended) when you strut in wearing this sexy wonderland cat costume that's Made by Us. You'll be sporting funky Wonderland inspired flair that's drawn up by our very own in house designers. You'll receive a purple and pink striped dress with comfortable and adjustable shoulder straps. The ribbon, which laces up the front of the dress, acts like a corset which is undeniably sexy. Polish the look by wearing the included bolero jacket, arm warmers, and the matching legwarmers. Of course, a pair of black Mary Jane high heels will be the cherry on top of the whole ensemble.
It's no wonder
Once you are decked out in this exclusive Cheshire Cat costume, you are ready to embark on your extraordinary Halloween journey. In colorful stripes like these, it's pretty hard to avoid having a great time! Prepare to play lighthearted practical jokes on fellow revelers and get in touch with your mischievous side by trying to misdirect trick or treaters. Want to make this a group ensemble? You should also try to meet up with the other Wonderland residents. Make your Halloween snapshots picture perfect when you pair up with characters like Alice, Mad Hatter, the March Hare, and even the Red Queen for a marvelous adventure that you'll never forget!
|X-Small||Chest||33" - 39"||84cm - 99cm|
|X-Small||Waist||25" - 29"||64cm - 74cm|
|X-Small||Strap Length||Up to 20"||Up to 20"|
|Small/Medium||Chest||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
|Small/Medium||Waist||27" - 31"||69cm - 79cm|
|Small/Medium||Strap Length||Up to 20"||Up to 20"|
|Medium/Large||Chest||35" - 41"||89cm - 104cm|
|Medium/Large||Waist||27" - 31"||69cm - 79cm|
|Medium/Large||Strap Length||Up to 20"||Up to 20"|
|X-Large||Chest||37" - 43"||94cm - 109cm|
|X-Large||Waist||29" - 33"||74cm - 84cm|
|X-Large||Strap Length||Up to 20"||Up to 20"|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Fun CostumeBy quentyn | November 11, 2013I ordered this costume for my cousin's Annual Birthday Halloween Costume Party and it was a hit!!! I have been serveral different costumes and besides my "Cherry Pie" costume (that I also ordered from here) it was a hit!!! I read the previous reviews and seen what I may need to have done and the only thing really was to have the stocking taken in about a inch but besides that I loved it!!! I also added a bendable material and placed it in the tail so it was GREAT.Was this review helpful to you?
- Mostly what I expedted, but...By amyraym | October 5, 2013Whenever I purchase a mass produced costume, I expect to have to make some alterations. This one is no exception. I had to tighten the side seams in the bust area to make it more snug (and I have fairly large tatas). The "stockings" are not fitted in the foot and ankle area, so I had to sew a foot shape into them. The only real complaint I have is that the headband is totally unusable. The faux fur is sewn onto the headband almost sideways and there are large blobs of glue in the fur. I am going to have to come up with my own ears for this one. Bottom line: if you're not handy with a sewing machine, this is not the costume for you.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectionBy Current Customer | November 1, 2020Height 5’3 | Weight 160 | Size Medium/LargeThe best costume I’ve ever bought. Fit perfect and looked great. Very comfortable.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Super cute!By Anonymous | October 24, 2017This is super super cute! I am a size 12 /14 with DD cup and 5'4. Every other time I ordered a XL in costumes it would be too small or too short. I was thinking of ordering from the plus size , but glad I didn't. After reading the reviews, I decided to order the XL in hopes it would fit. I am super glad I did. It fit fine and actually could have gone with the Large. The dress itself was wicked short, however with the pink underlay, it added the length I needed and really makes the dress. It is a little loose around the underarms, but nothing a couple of stitches won't fix. The stockings I was worried about as my calves are thick and muscular and thought they might be too tight, but no. they are extremely cute and comfy and don't roll either. I would highly recommend this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By VirgoBabs | October 1, 2016I purchased this costume for a Tim Burton themed party that my family is hosting this year and I couldn't pass up this primarily purple one as purple is of my favorite colors. I am a curvaceous girl, 5'4" 130 lbs 32 D and a Small/Med fit just fine. I will probably wear it with a purple or nude bra. I didn't purchase shoes from this site, but I will probably just find some sexy black heels to wear with these. I did also purchase the pink tutu and it definitely helps add to the length and fullness of this costume. I am so excited to wear it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable!By Current Customer | September 14, 2016I got the costume yesterday and immediately put it on. SO CUTE! I will replace the tail and the ears but otherwise I LOVE it!Was this review helpful to you?
- I really love this costumeBy Leschi | July 27, 2016I ordered this costume for my mother's birthday party and I'm really excited to wear it. It fits really good!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Mya | July 23, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- cuteBy Donna | June 28, 2019I love cats, so I ordered this costume. If you look at the other reviews, most are on point. The material is a little stretchy, the bodice is a little loose. Wish the ribbons were working lace ups. The tail has apparently been fixed because it's a nice little tail. I don't like the ribbon though. It's an odd color, but that's OK. The socks fit me fine. I wear a 9 1/2 shoe. I am 5'6" and weigh 184 pounds and bought the XL. Of course, the collar doesn't fit as has been pointed out in numerous reviews but I doubt I'd wear it anyway. The shrug fits OK but doesn't cover much, so I'll wear a strapless lift up bra with it. At my age, I have to have the lift. Younger women won't need a bra. The arm coverings are cute and there is just a tiny bit of skin showing after I put on the shrug and the gloves. The ears are cute. I hope I can get the headband to stay on. That said, I wish you had the purple/pink shoes in flats. I cannot wear heels, and I would like the whole costume. Thanks for a cute costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 14, 2019Really cute costume! Used it for an Alice in Wonderland themed sweet 16 costume party.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great!By Sheila G | September 25, 2017Quality good. Great value. I will have to take it in some under the arms because the bust is larger than I am, but I'm currently more pear shaped, so I wasn't surprised. Dress material has a fleece like feel to it. Dress does have some give, but not clingy, stretchy, or shiny like spandex. I'm harder on myself (majority of us are), so when my husband reacted so positively I took notice. My husband LOVES how I look in it so much, he let me know again the next day (after trying it on the evening before).Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By VirgoBabs | October 1, 2016I purchased this costume for a Tim Burton themed party that my family is hosting this year and I couldn't pass up this primarily purple one as purple is of my favorite colors. I am a curvaceous girl, 5'4" 130 lbs 32 D and a Small/Med fit just fine. I will probably wear it with a purple or nude bra. I didn't purchase shoes fro this site, but I will probably just find some sexy black heels to wear with these. I did also purchase the pink tutu and it definitely helps add to the length and fullness of this costume. I am so excited to wear it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Current Customer | August 31, 2016Thought the costume was super cute -- however the MED/Small was WAY too big and my daughter will not be able to wear it since the costume is so form fitting.Was this review helpful to you?