Plus Size Hot Pink Petticoat
- 90% polyester 10% spandex
- Ruffled, multi-layered petticoat
- Elastic waistband
Has your dress ever fallen flat? Of course it has. You were looking for a little more...well oomph. And what you ended up with was a little bit of ehhh. It is a frustration we know all to well. For a long time we had the same problem, our skirts just had no flair. No bada-boom, no bada-bing. No nothing. They were boring, and flat.
But yours don't have to be. We have designed this Plus Size Neon Pink Petticoat to give your skirts a little more life. Because a little extra flair never hurt anyone. You might feel like you need a little something to stand out, and what stands out more than neon pink? Nothing. It is the perfect amount of bada-bing, and all the best bits of bada-boom. And your dress will never fall flat again.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- NiceBy Christina Bustos | February 2, 2020It fit great!Was this review helpful to you?
- cute addition to costumeBy Donna | June 28, 2019Afraid it would be too big, but fits just right.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Baltimore5907 | May 21, 2019Not as full as it looks in the picture but fits comfortably.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute petticoatBy Guinn | November 23, 2018Great petticoat matches my sexy cheshire cat suit!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- not very fluffyBy mel | October 31, 2018it is only 2 layers of this gauze. it is not at all like pictured. more of a candy pink than neon pink. I am not wowed by this at allWas this review helpful to you?
- Good FitBy Current Customer | September 24, 2017I bought the 1x/2x and I'm 5'2 230 and it for good. My butt sits up high so I'll need shorts but that's not the petticoat faultWas this review helpful to you?
- Meow 2By John L | November 23, 2016This just helped her total outfit look with the fluffy petti. Sizing was right on.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not bright pink, but still goodBy Anonymous | November 1, 2016I like it, though I would second the above reviewer who said that it's not "neon pink" but more like "baby pink" or "pale pink." It is true to the listed sizes (I wear a 3x in pants, but a 5x in this garment) and floofy enough for my needsWas this review helpful to you?
- Pink petticoatBy Shi_LeNae | October 30, 2016It arrived way ahead of time and fit great. The one thing that I didn't really care for was that it wasn't as full as I'd have liked. I made it work and would recommend it.Was this review helpful to you?
- All Wrong!By apec8616 | September 23, 2016NOT neon pink. More of a baby pink if anything. Packaging even said neon pink. Put on my hips and it only came to maybe mid thigh. Also according to the size chart it should fit me with room to spare and it was very snug, even around my waist.Was this review helpful to you?