March Hare Women's Costume
- Jacket/Blouse Combo
- Bow Tie
- Pair of Gloves
- March Hare Women's Costume
- 100% polyester
- Frock coat jacket has attached vest panels
- Jacket & vest panels fasten w/ buttons at center front
- Cropped pants have elastic back waistband, false fly in front
- Floppy bow tie has elastic neck band
- Ears attached to headband have wire inside
- Tail has elastic loop that can be pinned to back of pants or jacket (pin not included)
Is it your birthday? No. Well, in that case, we'd love to wish you a very merry unbirthday. An unbirthday can be just as happy as a birthday, you know? It's simply any day that isn't your birthday, a pretty simple concept but its level of simplicity depends on who's describing it. If a Mad Hatter and March Hare are describing it the explanation would take much longer.
If you're talented at talking in riddles and have no concept of time you'll find that you fit in quite well as the March Hare at the mad tea party. It doesn't matter if you're into Earl Grey or if you prefer a nice herbal blend because with all the ruckus you're unlikely to get a sip in any way. Hey, don't get mad, you're the one chopping tea cups in half. Your party with the Mad Hatter and the dormouse is hardly about the tea, it's really about confusing anyone who happens to pass by.
A Wonderland Tea party may be a little topsy-turvy but that's no reason for it to be a less than a formal event. Whether you're staging an unbirthday party or you're going as the March Hare for Halloween you'll meet the Hare's standards in no time. The mustard yellow waistcoat is figure flattering with belled sleeves and includes both a bunny tail and coat tails. You'll be ready for tea with the oversized blue bow tie and adorable pantaloons. Unless it's your birthday, you're sure to have a happy unbirthday in this cheerful ensemble.
|X-Small||Jacket Waist||27 3/8"||70cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||23" - 34"||58cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Pants Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Jacket Waist||29 1/4"||74cm|
|Small||Vest Front||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Jacket Waist||31 1/4"||79cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Jacket Waist||36 1/4"||92cm|
|Large||Vest Front||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|Large||Pants Length||26 3/4"||68cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Waist||39 1/4"||100cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||36" - 46"||91cm - 117cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Sizing is true!By Lauren Donald | September 20, 2019I always get the next size up when I order as I am only 5'4" but chest is 36F so nothing ever fits there. So I ordered the XL, when sizing said an L would be ok (but I have been told this numerous times before, and they have lied :) ) It is def too big, I should have got the L and it would have been good. I live in the Middle East so post offices don't exactly....work, so returning/exchanging isn't an option for me. My advice is follow the sizing chart. It really is true to size!
BUT, having said that, I was really surprised about the quality of the material! It is actually decently made and the material is NICE. I am actually appropriating this costume to create a Mad Hatter costume as the one I wanted through here was discontinued before I could order it.Was this review helpful to you?