Flirty Queen of Hearts Women's Costume
- Flirty Queen of Hearts Women's Costume
- 100% polyester satin, poplin & knit fabrics
- Dress has back zipper, clear length-adjustable shoulder straps
- Dress has constructed foam bodice
- Poplin overskirt has front slit to reveal playing-card print knit underskirt
- Overskirt has red satin ruffle edging the hemline & front slit
- Satin waist sash has hook & loop fastener behind large fabric bow
- Shrug jacket has puffed satin sleeves, stand-up foam collar
Royalty in Spades
Life on the throne can be pretty sweet. People know that they have to do what you want. For instance, when you had your subjects landscape your front yard they had the audacity to plant white roses. They knew you wanted red roses. If they had simply thought it over they would have known that you love the color red. Still, it's pretty nice to have people ready to bend to your every whim. On a nice Saturday, you can be found in the backyard playing croquet with all your friends. Now, you wouldn't say that they're letting you win, but we certainly wouldn't say that anyone is trying to beat you either. Who wants to get competitive with someone who is interested in beheading her subjects?
Product Details & Design
Make your Wonderland look unique with this exclusive flirty Queen of Hearts costume. This Made by Us costume will make you feel like an in control monarch of a topsy-turvy kingdom. The underskirt is peppered with scattered playing cards. The black and red layered skirt on top ruffles up to the waist, giving it plenty of twirl factor. The bodice has a clean, cartoonish look with a gold center and hearts on the sides. The jacket has red puffed sleeves and a tall white collar. In a skirt with this much twirl factor, don't be surprised when this costume makes you want to dance.
Take it Easy on the Flamingoes
If P.E.T.A. went to the Queen of Hearts castle, they'd have some serious issues with the way she plays croquet! So instead of training one of those rare pink birds, check out our selection of Wonderland props. Someone who goes all out in an outfit this gorgeous deserves a bird that will behave through all the hoops of the game!
|X-Small||Dress Length (at back)||38"||97cm|
|X-Small||Collar Height||5 3/4"||15cm|
|Small||Dress Length (at back)||39"||99cm|
|Small||Collar Height||5 3/4"||15cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (at back)||40"||102cm|
|Medium||Collar Height||5 3/4"||15cm|
|Large||Dress Length (at back)||41"||104cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length (at back)||42"||107cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Loved It!By Aimee | October 14, 2021Height 210 | Weight 210 | Size X-LargeAbsolutely loved it! I’m a 1X, but orders an XL based on reviews and my measurements and it fit beautiful. Wore it to a Halloween party at Disneyland and I was the only Queen of Hearts with this costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Red QueenBy Iraida | February 15, 2021Size LargeQuedé encanta con el disfraz, excelentes terminaciones y a muy buen precio. Las medidas de las piezas encajan a la perfección.
I was delighted with the costume, excellent finishes, and at a very good price. The measurements of the pieces fit perfectly.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By Red | November 1, 2020Height 5’0” | Weight 120 | Size MediumThis costume was well made. I received so many complements. Very pleased with this purchase. As a few others mentioned, the red did seem to bleed a little, which seemed odd for polyester. I am short, so this was full length on me, but no one would have known it was supposed to be mid-length. Overall, very pleased. Don’t forget to order a crown and a scepter!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- PrettyBy Current Customer | October 15, 2020Height 5’9” | Weight 150 | Size LargeEnded up giving this to a friend. The costume did not fit well at all. It is great quality but did not work for me. So areas fit great and some did not. Also could not get the cowl to stand up like it is supposed toWas this review helpful to you?
- Poor quality / price gougingBy Michelle | October 30, 2019You would think since they kept increasing the price each day that it would be a quality item, it is not. First the size chart is incorrect, it states a 32-inch but the actual measurement is 36-inch. Even worse the red and black from the dress bled onto the white jacket. I honestly think I should have received a full 100% refund including shipping. What I got was a credit for shipping only put into fun bucks but I will never shop here again so really the only thing I got was screwed.Was this review helpful to you?
- Queen of HeartsBy T R | October 16, 2019The sizing chart is off. According to the chart, I should fit in the XL but it is HUGE. Now, I have to return and get a smaller size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 18, 2019Super quality costume, I won first prize!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 9, 2018LovelyWas this review helpful to you?
- So fun!By HD | November 27, 2018This completed our family costume perfectly! I did find that the top runs big so I regret ordering up a size but I was able to pin it to make it work for Halloween week. The skirt is really flowy and fun.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 21, 2018The dress was super fun and cute. I got a lot of compliments on it. Only downside was that the torso ran much bigger than what the measurements had said; I had to pin the torso down to make it fit a little better. The skirt part of the dress fitted perfectly though!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- I am surprised!By Anonymous | August 31, 2018So last halloween I ordered a costume off of another website, and when I got it I was very upset! The quality was horrible! So when I ordered off this store I was hoping for the best but assuming the worst! I just received it and I am very surprised! It is very good! I am so happy! Highly recommend!Was this review helpful to you?