Elbow Length Red Gloves
- Pair of Gloves
- Elbow length satin gloves
- 100% polyester
- Measures 18" long
- Also available in child size
"Oh my! What exquisite gloves you have. Obviously you come from the upper crust of society, old money as they say, dear. I suppose you don't mind throwing around a few hundred thousand here or there to help the common people. Yes, they are so very dirty, but with your help at least they might be taught to wash their hands before supper. Another martini?"
True gloves go all the way up to the elbow, isn't that the famous expression? With these luxurious red satin gloves, you'll be the envy of every woman at the ball. We assume these are for a very fancy ball full of all the old money types vying for your affection, right out of a Jane Austen novel (that's what happens in Jane Austen, right? People are prideful and other people are prejudiced but then they get married?). And even if you're not attending an incredibly fancy ball, these gloves will bring social uplift to any event, sending the message that you are most definitely fancy and know how to look like a proper lady.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Halloween 2014By KATHY C. | November 8, 2014Long, well fitted and comfyWas this review helpful to you?
- glovesBy NICHELLE G. | November 16, 2013They were great!! Just watch out what you touch ..a lot of snags!Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | October 19, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor constructionBy Current Customer | October 14, 2020Very poor construction. The fingers are very crooked and look as if they have severe arthritis, even though I do not. Going to return.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Felicity Grover | October 24, 2019Gloves are a little snug on my arms, but I guess they're supposed to be like that. Great color and they will work great for my costume. Although I plan on cutting the finger tips off because I need my fingers.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Awesome | October 24, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | October 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Gloves were fine except for a small tear at the thumb seam...I hand stitched it before wearing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good glovesBy Lydia | November 9, 2018Good product for the price. No complaints.Was this review helpful to you?
- It’s okBy Current Customer | January 25, 2017I would advise to be sold in the future by size, yes they were a little big for meWas this review helpful to you?
- CheapBy Anonymous | November 13, 2013While perfect for my costume they immediately fell apart and I had to re-sew them.Was this review helpful to you?