Black 80 Gram Feather Boa
- Feather Boa
- Black 80 Gram Feather Boa
- 100% feather
- Made from turkey feathers
- Approximately 80'' long
Well, folks, what can we say about feathers? They're kind of like leaves, but they're fluffy and they fall off of birds instead of trees. They float around in the air like snowflakes, but they don't melt. They can tick people to make them laugh, but otherwise they aren't that funny. They also look extremely glamorous!
When you're a socialite or a classic movie star, let's face it, you need to add some razzle-dazzle to your look. They do come jam-packed with plenty of style right out of the bag, but when you need that little extra something to add to your flashy outfit, just wrap one of our Black Feather Boas around you and get ready for all the paparazzi camera flashes. Feathers always look fabulous on the red carpet.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- One StarBy Current Customer | February 23, 2019Fell apart. Poorly put together.
Could not use for 1920s event.Was this review helpful to you?
- Harlem nights...Roaring 20'sBy Melinda | January 18, 2019I wore the black feather boa to a roaring 20s event. I love the Boa!!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- boaBy robin | November 23, 2016The feathers kept falling off everywhere!! Was very embarrassed as this party was at my bosses home. Thanks a lot! I think you should refund my card for the boa at least. ThanksWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi Robin! I'm so sorry to hear about that feather boa dropping feathers everywhere, I've gone ahead and refunded your card and you should see the credit soon. If you have any other issues in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to Customer Service!
- BADBy kendra howard | June 22, 2018This item appeared used and shredded all over the place and charged 18 percent to return.... Never NEver againWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry that this was defective! I will be sending an email regarding the returning items and we appreciate the feedback.
- Feathers everywhere!By Lisa Edwards Hazlewood | March 30, 2017From the moment you remove from package there are feathers falling out everywhere. Will need to return. Also black color transferred onto hands so somewhat afraid color would transfer to costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Feathers fall outBy Current Customer | November 1, 2020The feathers fall out all over the place. So you can't wear it otherwise you're having to worry about cleaning up after yourself instead of enjoying yourself.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Marytheresa | November 2, 2019Never wore one before. Certainly added to the look. Did drop a lot of feathers through the night.Was this review helpful to you?
- BOABy JOHNNIE | October 3, 2019NOT AS FULL AS I WANTED BUT STILL VERY CUTEWas this review helpful to you?
- Feathers!!!By Current Customer | March 6, 2019Amazing, really thick gorgeous!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 4, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | February 23, 2019She'd awfulWas this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | January 22, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Don't buy!By Current Customer | January 6, 2019The boa constantly lost feathers and the color rubs off.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 1, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Noooo, dont buy it!!By Jacqueline | December 21, 2018From the second that I took this boa out of the plastic bag it was shedding feathers! Feathers fell off it all night long! Feathers were at my feet, feathers were in the toilet, feathers were in my car, feathers were on the table, feathers were in my drink! Don’t waste your money.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about that! Did you happen to reach out to Customer Service about the feathers shedding? We would love to help you out in cases like this.
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018The look was great, however the feathers came off way too easily.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Lots of feathers that you will leave everywhere you go.Was this review helpful to you?
- MessyBy MS | October 25, 2018It's so soft and nice but unfortunately just by looking at it you have already covered your whole apartment in small and big pieces of feather.Was this review helpful to you?
- BOABy Current Customer | August 28, 2017Full and a good lengthWas this review helpful to you?
- Agreed about the feathers being loose...By Anonymous | July 13, 2017fantastic arrived on time, and happy with purchase. Will do it again when next dressup occurs.Was this review helpful to you?
- ShedBy Alejita85 | January 18, 2017It was nice but shred too muchWas this review helpful to you?
- Color rubbed offBy Alejita85 | November 5, 2016The boa looked great, but it shed quite a few feathers, and worse, the color rubbed off on me. Halfway through the day I noticed that my hands and arms were gray, and the color had rubbed off onto my dress. I ended up throwing it out.Was this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy Alejita85 | October 8, 2016Haven't used this one yetWas this review helpful to you?
- feather BoaBy Alejita85 | September 14, 2016This Boa is OK....Made kind of cheap... Not too happy about how the feathers fall off of it so easily!Was this review helpful to you?
- not comfortableBy Alejita85 | June 4, 2016It sheds terribly and pokes into your skin but it goes great with the outfit so it will be endured as long as possible and then it will be laid to the side.Was this review helpful to you?
- BoaBy Anonymous | October 16, 2015Ok, but feathers kept falling offWas this review helpful to you?
- Everything I expectedBy Anonymous | December 24, 2013I love this boa.Was this review helpful to you?
- Feathery FriendBy MICHELE S. | December 16, 2013The Boa worked well with my outfit. It sheds a lot, so you need to make sure that you shake it out well before you use it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Feather BoaBy Tati | November 25, 2013This boa was nice and dense and also looked very nice. The only problem with it was that it was losing a lot of feathers; however, I think this is typical of these feather boas. I was at a 1920s themed party and all of the girls' boas were losing feathers.Was this review helpful to you?
- Pokey bird feathersBy Von | October 21, 2013I bought this boa to complete my 1920's costume and what I received was an awful pokey fake bird feather boa. It was skimpy on feathers and they were painful to the touch of my skin. A lot of the feathers simply fell out onto the floor as well. Save your money and don't buy this cheap boa.Was this review helpful to you?