Plus Size Flirty Queen of Hearts Costume
- Plus Size Flirty Queen of Hearts Costume
- 100% polyester satin, poplin & knit fabrics
- Dress has back zipper, clear length-adjustable shoulder straps
- Dress has constructed foam bodice
- Poplin overskirt has front slit to reveal playing-card print knit underskirt
- Overskirt has red satin ruffle edging the hemline & front slit
- Satin waist sash has hook & loop fastener behind large fabric bow
- Shrug jacket has puffed satin sleeves, stand-up foam collar
OUT OF THEIR HEADS
Wonderland is really the kind of place where madness rules. Everyone there is out of their minds, seeing things that can't be real and babbling about things that just don't make any sense. Whoever put any stock int something like an unbirthday, after all!? Cheshire warns us that everyone is mad, there... even though he argues that all the best people are. But, it makes us wonder how everyone managed to get that way in the first place.
Suddenly, it occurred to us. One of the major rulers of the area, the Queen of Hearts, is always shouting about decapitations... or, so we thought! Turns out that when she's screaming, "Off with their heads," she's actually just driving them out of their minds! Clever gal, this Queen of Hearts who knows just which buttons to push to drive everyone crazy. No wonder she's kept her rule for so long without any contest!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Our in-house designers hopped down the rabbit hole and went the way of the Mad Hatter to create this look inspired after the real queen of crazy. You'll have an amazing time when you are driving everyone to madness in this Flirty Queen of Hearts Costume. This exclusive look includes a back-zipped dress with adjustable straps and a constructed foam bodice for a lasting look. The skirt features playing card print that matches perfectly with the slitted overskirt of deep black and shining satin red trim. The matching shrug jacket and waist sash complete this majestic look, though a nice heart scepter or crown couldn't hurt.
AND INTO THEIR HEARTS
Once you have taken over your own land with the wonder of this Flirty Queen of Hearts look, you'll have easily driven your new subjects out of their minds with awe. Next step is to rule them all and make sure that they hold you in their hearts until the end of their days!
|1X||Dress Length (at back)||47"||119cm|
|1X||Collar Height||5 1/2"||14cm|
|2X||Dress Length (at back)||47"||119cm|
|2X||Collar Height||5 1/2"||14cm|
|3X||Dress Length (at back)||47"||119cm|
|3X||Collar Height||5 1/2"||14cm|
|4X||Dress Length (at back)||47"||119cm|
|4X||Collar Height||5 1/2"||14cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Queen Of HeartsBy R.D | October 29, 2020I bought this for my Halloween costume, I bought a large using the size guide, however way to big. I would like to add that the dress is very beautifully made and very well stitched. Stunning dress for such a low cost.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | February 5, 2019Love this....I used the sizing chart as a guide to buy this but it is huge. will have to get it taken in quite a bit.
I imagine a medium would have been fine. But as I am overseas, the cost of shipping isnt worth it to exchange size. And there is a lot of fraying - but looks like nothing a pair of scissors wont tidy up. Despite that - this is perfect for my "what happens in vegas party"! Can't wait to wear it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Bought a large size because costumes are usually made smaller than regular clothes. This dress was really big. I had to do some major alterations, but it turned out looking great. It was very well made. Because bodice was foam, had to sew by hand, but otherwise, the dress was perfect.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?