Girls Give Thanks Indian Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Whether she wears this costume for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or...ahem...Indigenous Peoples Day, this Girl’s Give Thanks Indian Costume is about to become her go-to garment. Sometimes, she may even like to just slip into it on a random Wednesday, not even on a holiday at all, in fact!
There are so many reasons that she may fall in love with this cultural costume, but the one feeling she keeps coming back to is how it instantly connects her to the Earth. She likes to get dressed in this ensemble and stroll down by the stream; there, she watches the fish dart in and out of the current. Or she’ll rove the woods and watch the deer darting in and out of the trees, scattering the underbrush as they jump. Or she’ll sit out on the porch under the stars for hours in solo silence. We’re just guessing here, but we bet that you love to see her so calm and peaceful, too.
If you’re hosting Thanksgiving this year, you may want to have her open the door and greet your guests in this faux-suede tutu dress and fringed boot covers. Or later, she may want to lead all the family in a leisurely nature walk before the big meal. Or maybe she will take it upon herself to remind everyone of the true nature of the holiday. We think she’s going to fall in love with the lovely world this costume helps create; and we are certain you will love her new spirited take on life and joyful disposition.
- Faux suede dress w/ mesh tutu layers on skirt, stretchy elastic backing
- Elastic stretch band on back of headband
- Arm band attaches w/ velcro
- Elastic bands on top of boot covers
- Arm Cuff
- Boot Covers