Pink Supergirl Costume for Kid's
- Dress w/attached Cape
- Boot Tops
- 100% Polyester
- Pink and magenta dress with attached cape
- Silver Supergirl emblem on the chest
- Shiny silver belt
- Matching pink and silver boot tops
Don’t let anybody tell you that you can’t improve on a classic. The red and blue might be iconic, but Supergirl has always been one to play by her own rules rather than riding her cousin’s super-coattails. Sometimes you just need to change things up, whether that means something as ambitious as flying off for a solo adventure in outer space or busting up another Braniac scheme for universal domination, or something as simple as donning a jazzed-up alternate costume.
Granted, bright pink and silver might not be the stealthiest color combination in the superhero palette. That might be a big deal for someone like, say, Batgirl, but this is Supergirl we’re talking about. There’s not much point in sneaking up on the bad guys when you can peek into their secret hideout with your x-ray vision, smash through the walls with your super-strength, and freeze them in place with your ice breath. When you’re one of the most powerful beings on the planet, who’s going to tell you you can’t add a splash of color to your crime-fighting regimen?
This superpowered polyester ensemble features all of the styling you know and love: the long-sleeved dress with shiny belt and attached cape, the knee-high boots with silver tops, and most importantly, that iconic “S” emblem emblazoned on the chest. It’s a classic look in a bold new take that’s sure to pop with aspiring Girls of Steel.
|Toddler||Ages||1-2 yrs||1-2 yrs|
|Small||Ages||3-4 yrs||3-4 yrs|
|Medium||Ages||5-7 yrs||5-7 yrs|
|Medium||Dress Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Cape Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 14, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Yael | March 10, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costum for a 3 year oldBy Lo | November 17, 2018A little big but it worked and will next year also .Very well made.Was this review helpful to you?