Kids Red Gloves
- Pair of Gloves
- Child Red Gloves
- 100% polyester
- They're like socks, for your hands!
There are a ton of cool costumes that could use a pair of bright red gloves. Maybe your kid is planning to dress as a superhero, a devil, a red queen, or a red fairy. The very best thing about a basic set like these Child Red Gloves is just how many ways your child can wear them!
Are they a magician, a colorful clown, an heiress, or a famous cartoon mouse? No matter--this cherry-red pair provides the finishing touch for loads of different looks. Plus, there is an added bonus to picking up a pair of gloves like these; if your little one wants a way to slip down into the basement and play video games or sneak a cookie from the cookie jar, you’ll be none the wiser. No fingerprints!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Runs smallBy Current Customer | September 6, 2020Size StandardThese were too small for my 9 yr oldBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | December 22, 2018The child gloves were too small, but it costs more to return them then they are worth.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?