Supergirl TV Costume for Girls
- Girls Supergirl TV Costume
- 100% polyester
- Blue bodice dress w/ red skirt, Hook and Loop fastener tab closure on back of neck
- Printed Supergirl logo on chest and stitching details on bodice and arms
- Long sleeves have thumb hold and are asymmetrical
- Cape attaches to dress shoulders w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Skirt has attached "loin cloth" to give fuller look
- Gold "v" shaped belt attaches around waist w/ Hook and Loop fastener
Save the Day
Sometime superheroic deeds come in a small package. Kara Danvers, AKA the girl who later become Supergirl, came to Earth from her homeland of Krypton at the tender age of 13 and the yellow sun's powers super-charged her with a whole bunch of amazing powers. Her parents told her not to use her abilities and let us tell you, we think that's totally lame. We know they were just trying to be protective of their new adopted daughter, but come on! If your little girl had super powers, would you tell her to hide them, or would you tell her to get out there and kick some serious bad guy butt? Our vote goes towards being a totally awesome superhero and we just happen to have the perfect outfit for any “super” girls out there!
Officially licensed from the TV series, this girls Supergirl costume helps give your girl the look she needs to get started in her new career as a Kryptonian hero. Unfortunately, it doesn't grant your child any super powers, but it does have a shiny blue top with an “S” shield that's enough to make any girl feel strong enough to fight against Red Tornado! The red skirt has a smooth satin style and the matching red cape is a must-have for any girl trying to battle against the forces of evil. All of it combines for a look that can turn any girl into the greatest heroine that the world has ever known!
Straight from the hit TV show, this Supergirl costume will transform you into the DC superstar this Halloween. And you don't even need to find a phone booth! We can't claim that you'll suddenly be able to lift your car after putting this costume on, but really, what's more important is that you FEEL like you can lift your car... and this costume could do just that.
- Awesome costume!By Tanisha | September 25, 2017I bought this for my 4 1/2 year old daughter and it's adorable! I got a small because she normally wears a size 5, and it fits her perfectly. The material is nice, looks expensive, and fits well. The skirt is a bit short though - especially for little girls. I'll most likely put her in tights, but I also purchased the red superhero boots (for some reason, they only come up as boys shoes on this site) and with the boots the skirt looks just fine. The boots really complete the outfit, I highly suggest you purchase the red superhero boots with this outfit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing is way offBy Anonymous | October 9, 2020Size MediumSizing is way off! I ordered a medium for my daughter who’s typically a size 8. I ordered based on the size chart. It came and was a bit too small so I ordered a large. The large is ridiculously huge! There’s an 8 inch difference in dress length between the medium and larges when the size chart says there’s a 2 inch difference.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | February 28, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 20, 2019Very good qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 27, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 24, 2018Comfortable, well-made, great fitting costume. My little one loved it! Would highly recommend!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018My gal looked like the real superhero! We loved itWas this review helpful to you?
- ugh.By Rachel (age 45). | October 24, 2018This costume looks ok, but it's very baggy and itchy. I purchased this in a size large for my 14 year old daughter and it was wayyy to big. we had to fasten in the back with safety pins.Was this review helpful to you?