Pete the Cat Toddler Costume
- Shirt w/ Attached Mitts
- Pants w/ Attached Tail
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester jersey knit & velour fabrics
- Shirt has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Shirt styled to look like collared button-down shirt over Pete's blue fur
- Shirt has column of appliqued felt "buttons" at center front
- Velour mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can flip back to free the hands
- Velour pants have elastic waistband
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of pants has wire inside, bend as desired
- Foam-backed velour hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Hood has soft-sculpted ears, appliqued eyes & whiskers on top
- Foam-backed boot covers have laces at front, elastic band under foot
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Four, Big, Colorful, Round, Groovy Buttons
Hopefully, your kiddo can keep buttons on their shirt better than Pete the Cat. But either way, your child just LOVES counting and learning with Pete! And since most toddlers we know tend to read the same book over and over (and over and over) again, incessantly, for months or even years, we're guessing you're pretty into Pete the Cat by now, too!
Our favorite thing about Pete is his cool cat demeanor. Does Pete cry? Goodness no! Does Pete worry? Goodness no! When things don't go his way, he keeps walking along, singing his song. Talk about a good life lesson for a toddler, eh? If your kiddo is obsessed with Pete the Cat books, then they will love groovin' through Halloween, birthday parties, or any other dress-up events in this Toddler Pete the Cat Costume. The best part of this adorable look is that when your child is wearing this costume, they'll be inspired to act just like Pete—and that's one cool, calm, and collected cat!
Design & Details
Our design studio collaborated with Pete's creators to craft this exclusive costume for your colorful kiddo. It comes with everything your child needs to fully transform into their favorite storybook cat! A yellow shirt features four fun buttons, while the cozy blue pants also provide a kitty tail. Boot covers turn your kid's sneaks into Pete's red kicks, and while a detailed headpiece and blue mitts conceal your child's human features even more. Now they'll just need a guitar so they can sing all their favorite tunes!
Enjoy watching your little one bop to their own beat in this cool costume. It's not every day a kid gets to turn into their favorite character, so we'd recommend at least a few (hundred) pictures of the occasion. Does Pete hide his face from the camera? Goodness no!
|18 Months||Chest||22 1/2"||57cm|
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||12 1/2"||32cm|
|18 Months||Top Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|18 Months||Waist||17" - 21"||43cm - 53cm|
|18 Months||Pants Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|2T||Sleeve Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|2T||Top Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|2T||Waist||18" - 22"||46cm - 56cm|
|4T||Top Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|4T||Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 22, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- We Love Pete the Cat!By TY | November 12, 2018Great Costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- We love Pete!By Lolly | November 8, 2018Fantastic quality, fit perfectly & my son was a hit at school! Won’t shop elsewhere for Halloween. Thank you for once I felt like i got my money’s worth out of a Halloween costume!Was this review helpful to you?