Pink Minnie Mouse Costume
- 100% polyester satin and 100% nylon organza fabrics
- Rose-pink satin dress fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Dress has Peter Pan collar, puffy organza sleeves, eyelet hemline edging
- Full, gathered satin skirt has polka-dotted organza overlay
- Glitter-sprinkled sewn-in white waist sash w/ bow
- Black felt mouse ears on plastic headband w/ organza bow
Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.
There have been many famous power couples over the ages. Mark Antony and Cleopatra are one of the earliest examples. More recent times have brought us the likes of Arthur Miller and Marilyn Monroe, Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor, Jay-Z and Beyoncé, and of course Batman and Robin. But throughout time, few duos have been as lovey-dovey and iconic as Mickey and Minnie Mouse. They were born to be together. They even have the same last name!
Minnie Mouse made her cinematic debut alongside her beau in Steamboat Willie in 1928. She has had quite a life, starting out as a flirtatious flapper before progressing to a more conservative personality in the 50s, and ultimately becoming the star of her own shows. Throughout all that time she kept two things constant: her devotion to Mickey (whom Walt Disney said she is married to in her “private life”) and her nickname. (Her real name is actually “Minerva.” Can you blame the girl for changing it?)
Now, if your mini girl wants to be Minnie Mouse, we’re sure she’s already got the charm and cuteness down pat. All that’s missing are the famous polka dots! Our Pink Minnie Mouse Costume is a darling little dress that gushes with loveliness, and it comes with the requisite headband for the full mouse-ear effect. A pair of frilly socks and black patent leather shoes (or comically oversized high heels for the classic touch) are all your little girl will need to complete this sweet look!
Enlist your favorite cousin, friend, and or sibling for a Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse costumes duo!
|2T||Dress Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Size 4/6||Child Size||4-6||4-6|
|Size 4/6||Waist||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Size 4/6||Dress Length||29"||74cm|
- ?? ????By ???? | February 17, 2022Size 3T/4TWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 5, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 26, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | January 15, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 1, 2019Was this review helpful to you?