Naruto Shippuden Naruto Costume for Kids
- Leg Pouch
- Hip Pouch
- 100% polyester fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- One-piece jumpsuit is styled to look like jacket over sweat pants
- Printed swirl emblem on left sleeve
- Foam thigh pouch closes w/ hook & loop fastener behind decorative button; has elastic leg band
- Small pouch attaches to jumpsuit at back of left hip w/ hook & loop fastener
- Hat is foam-backed headband w/ faux fur hair above it
- Officially licensed
Naughty By Ninja
The ninja in the world of Naruto can do all sorts of cool things. Some can control wind or water. Others pair with giant beasts on a spiritual level. And there are those who just have super cool ginormous weapons. And admit it--you've dreamed of being one of those ninja. Get started by dressing for the part with this Naruto Shippuden Naruto Kid's Costume. Dress like Uzumaki Naruto himself, in his signature orange jumpsuit. This costume comes with a thigh holder for your ninja weapons and a Konoha Village headband complete with Naruto's yellow mop of hair.
Everything you need to dress like the (spoiler alert) future Hokage of the Leaf Village is here in this Naruto Shippuden Naruto Kid's Costume. From his signature orange jumpsuit to his shock of yellow hair, this costume will get your chakra flowing and keep your body warmed up for taijutsu moves. It's comfortable enough to wear around the house during an anime marathon, too. Heat up a bowl of ramen and snuggle up with your favorite member of Team 7 through every episode--even the fillers.
Look Cute as a Kunai
Or as sharp as one, anyway. When you wear this Naruto Shippuden Naruto Kid's Costume, you'll follow the old adage "dress for success" while celebrating one of the most fun animes and mangas of all time. Other Japanophiles will bow down to your stellar choice in costume wear, and you'll immediately reach fame at the next con you attend.
|Small||Sleeve Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
Please reference the Naruto Shippuden Naruto costume's page to see the measurements and decide which size would fit you best!
The measurements for the kid's Naruto Shippuden Naruto costume are: Chest: 34" Sleeve Length:17 1/2" Torso: 23" Inseam: 17" (for child sizes 4-6)
The measurements for a small are chest: 34" sleeve length: 17 1/2" torso: 23" inseam:17". The recommended child sizes are 4-6.
- Love!!By BFish | November 14, 2022Height 50 | Weight 58 | Size SmallGreat quality costume & just what we were looking for. Our 5 year old fit perfectly in it. The headband with hair was the perfect addition to make the costume just right. I did have to stitch the leg band to make it a smaller size to stay on my sons leg. I could have just stitched it to his pant leg also. BUT not a deal breaker for us.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- CaraBy Anonymous | October 2, 2022Height 5'4" | Weight 87 | Size X-LargeThis costume looks pretty great on my 11 year old. He has the Xlarge. He is tall and thin. 5'4" and 87lbs. He would not be able to wear this costume if he was any taller. The elastic band that he is supposed to wear above his knee falls right off. I'm going to need to find a way to attach it. Also, on the back, there is a velcro pouch that fits over one side of his hip/butt. That seems like it will fall off. I will safety pin it for Halloween.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Grandson loves itBy Nana | October 8, 2022My grandson loves this costume. Better quality than I expected. Only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is because the headband is attached to the wig so no way to adjust.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?