Plants Vs Zombies Kids Peashooter Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Headpiece is padded for shape, w/ inner hood for positioning
- Appliqued eyes; mesh-covered mouth allows limited vision
- Leaf-shaped mitts have foam cuffs & padding
- Booties have vinyl soles, up-turned pointed toes, rib-knit ankle cuffs
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Give Peas a Chance
Hard work, commitment, and a healthy well-balanced breakfast of sunlight and high-fiber carbon dioxide make it all possible."
Any avid gamer knows what this articulate peashooter is talking about! Non-gamers? Well, they might be a bit puzzled by this proud quote! This chlorophyll-filled plant is a certified weapon of mass destruction when it comes to the undead. A lethal zombie slayer. That's right, this adorable weed-like creature has made a promise to protect any household from ravenous flesh-eating zombies, so he's prepared to pelt his peas at any brain-muncher who tries to enter your home. The feisty plant is on the front defensive line taking down zombies for your well-being. If we were you, we would run over to your nearest house plant and give it a great big hug! Who knew that your greenery could be so heroic?
Young fans of the popular video game will tell you right away why pea-shooting plants are so important. They've probably devised a brilliant strategy to foil the undead many a time. It's also why little gamers will love this exclusive Plants Vs Zombies peashooter costume. It will transform them into the power-packing plant who doesn't allow zombies to nibble on his sprouts. This velour costume comes with the jumpsuit, headpiece, mitts, and booties so young players will be completely covered in green from head to toe when they're outfitted in this officially licensed costume.
Let 'Em Grow
Ready to have some fun this Halloween? This costume is sure to be a good time! Give your child some frozen peas so he can hurl the green vegetable at any zombie that may appear while he's are out trick or treating. This costume might make your child devoted to veggies for good. One thing is for sure, this will be a Halloween that he'll always remember!
|Small||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- hard to seeBy Anonymous | August 29, 2020Size X-LargeAfter he tried it on he could barley see and dint wear the head on holoweenWas this review helpful to you?
- Very impressedBy Lea | November 11, 2020Height 46 inches | Weight 50 lbs | Size Small (6)First time purchasing from Halloween Costumes. Our package arrived in about 3 days. When the package arrived I was very apprehensive and with low expectations. Opened the box and I was very impressed with my son's costume. The fabric was durable, rich in color, the stitching was great, the quality over all exceeded much more than I was expecting. The measuring chart was very useful. The head piece is thicker in material, easy to retain it's shape, with the option to stuff it if you want. I used plastic grocery bags because it is so much lighter than paper and it made the head piece look fuller, not flat on one side, and more durable but doesn't necessarily need to be stuffed. Great costume would have been better if the weather had been better, my son got a little too warm at times but could have been because we were inside a lot more than outside. My son is a 6/8 in boys, 46 inches tall and he had plenty of room inside his costume and then some. I got him size small because of the costume height measurements. He loved how his costume looked, he loved the way he looked in his costume, and was really excited to wear it. That's what matters to me, to see him happy and excited, ready to celebrate and have fun. I will definitely be purchasing from them in the future.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome!By Happy Mom | October 24, 2016This costume is much nicer than ever anticipated. My son is a clothes size 10 so I ordered the 10-12 which fits perfectly. The head piece is well made. I agree with the previously review that your peripheral vision is obstructed, but of course it is, It's an oblong piece! Otherwise you can see and breathe just fine. This is a very well made costume for the price.Was this review helpful to you?
- XS/6 year old girl/ good fitBy Anonymous | October 19, 2020Height 3ft 9.5 inch | Size X-SmallThe material looks like good quality. The color is vibrant. Good fit on my 6 year old daughter, height 3 ft 9.5 inches.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for leaving a review. We bet your kiddo is going to have so much fun as a Peashooter this year! Those zombies don't stand a chance. Have a happy Halloween!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | August 21, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy nir me | February 25, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 18, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 12, 2019i'm so pleased with the costume and the service... i live oversees and i got it in less then a week... the size is perfect too... only thing i would change is the shipping price...Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy DT | November 18, 2018My 9 year old son really had fun with this on Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?
Cute but not wearable!By Current Customer | November 18, 2018The head piece was extremely heavy with poor visibility. My 8 year old son could not see or breathe and wore it for about 5 minutes. Not worth the money.Was this review helpful to you?
- My son loves itBy Anonymous | October 10, 2018Very cute costume and well made. Extra room to put layers underneath if needed. We did have some trouble with the head not being round but was able to put some tissue paper in it and that helped. Your vision is restricted with only being able to see out the front.Was this review helpful to you?