Plants Vs Zombies Adult Peashooter Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Foot Covers
- 100% polyester
- Head piece is padded for shaping
- Mouth opening is mesh for visibility
- Eyes are appliqued on the 3-D face
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Mittens and foot covers are leaf shaped w/ slight padding
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
Guide to "Garden" Your Home
In a world overrun by zombies, only one great strategist has the solution to it all. It's not hoarding all your guns, it's not building a sealed shelter stocked with food, and it's certainly not running for your life. Our hero has spoken, the battle lines have been drawn, tacos have been created, zombies are crawling out of the graves, and the radishes are about to begin a counter-offensive.
Product Details & Design
Hold on a second... What? Radishes? Yeah, you heard us right. Crazy Dave is off to save the world with his squads of plant warriors taking down the hordes of various zombies, and which group of brave soldiers is at the forefront of the chaos? Those brave little peashooters. They're the bulk of the army, the grunts who can take a punch, and keep going to deliver a big pow right in the kisser of those ugly undead dummies. These licensed costumes are exclusively Made-By-Us! The soft, oversized jumpsuit is easy to slip on with foot and hand covers. The headpiece is hilarious with a giant mouth under the large eyes with a mesh hole for visibility.
Giving Peas a Chance
Try as the vegetable resistance force might, their forces are beginning to dwindle, and the zombies are pushing ever further into the backyard. Reinforcements are becoming a dire necessity. Are you ready to join the best anti-zombie fighting force the world has ever seen? You better have the right gear then. Swear in with Crazy Dave and set out on your first mission in this officially licensed adult peashooter costume.
|Standard||Sleeve Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Awesome costume!By Janet | October 12, 2021Size StandardVery cool outfit! Nicely made, soft and solid!! I got the XL kids for my 8 year old son, he's 4ft 8in and a little on the chubby side, it was nice and loose on him. I got my 10 year old daughter an adult standard because she is as tall as I am, it's really big on her, but still looks great!! I love that it's so cozy, they can play in it well after halloween!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Awesome costume! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Awesome costume! No (0)
- MehBy Obama | November 2, 2022Size StandardThe head piece came completely smashed into a small box so it had dents and wrinkles in it that I could not get out. The hands and feet were perfect but the body suit was massive (for someone 6’3 or so). It was funny and got lots of comments on halloween but I probably would not recommend this.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty good, but...By Anonymous | July 2, 2018The mesh for the shooter part of the headpiece, even in bright daylight extremely limits the visibility. I bought it around Halloween last year, and wore it to a convention, but ended up having to carry it (the headpiece) around while walking a dark convention hall until people wanted to take pictures with me. So yeah, if I had to change one thing about it, it would be the mesh density in the mouth part of the headpiece. Other than that, it was an excellent costume that I plan on using as a donation incentive for a stream I intend on doing...Was this review helpful to you?
- great costumeBy Current Customer | September 6, 2017great qualityWas this review helpful to you?