Infant / Toddler Little Red Riding Hood Costume
- Romper w/ Attached Skirt and Apron
- Hooded Cape
- 100% polyester
- One-piece romper styled as skirt, apron, blouse and vest
- Romper fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at center back, crotch snaps for diaper access
- Velvet hooded cape fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at neck
Look who's crawling all the way to grandma's house!
The cutest Little Red Riding Hood you could imagine! But don't keep her waiting, because she's got an important play date to keep with Granny that she simply cannot be late for! Dress her up in this precious looking Little Red Riding Hood Costume, and she'll be all ready to play when she gets there!
This little red riding cutie doesn't even have time to worry about big bad wolves or carrying a basket stuffed with treats to share with grandma (that's your job, mom and dad), so she should be all ready to show off her pretty new storybook style by the time you arrive. But she must not keep grandma waiting, because if she's late to play, then she'll be late for the post-playtime nap. And then if she's late for that, she'll also be late for her after-nap cookies and treats, and then there will be trouble that will make a bad wolf look sweet by comparison!
Actually, as long as she gets to snuggle in this adorable little costume, there probably won't be too much fuss. And who wouldn't want to cuddle up with this little fairy tale cutie in her comfy one piece gingham patterned romper, with its attached apron and the matching red hooded cape?? No grandfolks will be able to resist her in this precious look!
|X-Small (0-6)||Chest||18" - 20"||46cm - 51cm|
|X-Small (0-6)||Hood Neck||12"||30cm|
|Small (6-12)||Chest||20" - 22"||51cm - 56cm|
|Small (6-12)||Hood Neck||13"||33cm|
|Medium (12-18)||Chest||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Medium (12-18)||Hood Neck||13"||33cm|
|Large (18-2T)||Chest||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Large (18-2T)||Hood Neck||14"||36cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Sizing Needs Some WorkBy Anonymous | October 1, 2016I ordered this costume for my 6 month old daughter after receiving the 0-6months size I attempted to try it on her only to find out the arm holes were so small her hand barely went through them and then no further up her arms. So I sent it back and ordered the next size up which is 6-12months which says it fits 16-23lbs. She weighs 18 lbs so it should be perfect. I received yesterday and arm holes were still too small. I had to cut elastic inside sleeves because I was not paying another 8 dollars to have a new size reshipped. So the rest of the outfit fit fine and after cutting the elastic the sleeves finally went up her arms which are no bigger than the baby pictured. Be advised.Was this review helpful to you?
- Do Not waste your money!By Amie | October 13, 2019Ordered the xs which is set for up to 18lbs for my 3m old. Her hand could hardly fit through the arm holes and the ribbon on the front was frayed and pulled right out of the bag. Return process would cost as much as I paid. Awful quality. Horrible sizing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 30, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 27, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 21, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?