Kids Ruby Slippers Red Shoes
- Pair of Kids Ruby Red Slippers
- Kids Ruby Slippers Red Shoes
- 100% synthetic materials
- Glitter covers whole shoe
- Bow on front toe area
- NOTE: bow style may vary from picture
- Officially licensed
Anyone who's seen the classic film The Wizard of Oz remembers a couple key things about the Land of Oz. First, water makes witches melt, which seems like a very inconvenient weakness. If we were wicked witches, we'd spend all of our extra cash on really good rain ponchos. The second thing is that if you find some red shoes, they might be magic, and could possibly be used to transport you home if you know the right way to activate them.
If your little one is dressed up as Dorothy for a wonderful imaginary trip through Oz, she's going to want these Ruby Red Slippers for the journey! Sadly, these adorable shoes don't contain any magic powers, but they do look just like the ones Judy Garland wears on the big screen, which is still a pretty magical look. They go great with a Dorothy costume, or for saying “There's no place like home,” any time of the year!
|X-Small||Footbed (heel to toe)||5 1/2"||14cm|
|Small||Footbed (heel to toe)||6 1/2"||17cm|
|Medium||Footbed (heel to toe)||6 3/4"||17cm|
|Large||Footbed (heel to toe)||7 1/2"||19cm|
- Sizing is WAY off!By Lindsay Hooks | October 4, 2014I ordered these in an extra small which says size 1-2 for my 8 yr old, when I got them they were a size 10 which my 4 yr old cant even wear. I included a picture of the sizes on the actual box so people would know what real size to order. I didn't open them since I will be exchanging them but the overall quality seemed to be good and they were very cute.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Excellent quality just wish they had a size between xs and sm. There is a big difference between the two sizes. I did receive excellent service when I had to exchange for size.Was this review helpful to you?