Infant/Toddler Lil Pink Monster Costume
- Head Piece
- Pair of Foot Covers
- 100% polyester jumpsuit, zippered back with one hook and loop attachment at top of zipper
- Easy diaper access metal snaps up inseam
- Elastic ankle and wrist bands, attached hand covers with faux fur
- Seperate foot covers with wide ribbed elastic bands
- Cute monster faux fur head piece with hook and loop attachment under chin
So, the thing about conjuring up monsters to help around the office is that the conjuring is always just a little unpredictable. They’re quite well-behaved, especially after the Intervention. The problem is that we occasionally get a slime monster when we need to clean out the albatross pen or a 1950s Japanese radioactive monster for organizing the break room’s small stuff!
This time around, we called up a few to help with customer service support and we got a whole mess of little giggle monsters. At first, we realized they had a rough time reaching the phones, but we solved that with booster seats. But their adorable giggling, while warm and inviting to our customers, isn’t exactly conducive to helping getting orders out!
So, here is your chance to transform your kiddo into a Lil Pink Monster and share the giggles around your household! The process is really simple: a quick hop into a cute jumpsuit, a zip, and a Hook and Loop fastener strap and your babe or toddler becomes a little snuggle beast. Some sort of magic keeps it fitting well. We, here at the office, think it is like elastic straps, but the gigglers assure us it is magic. And, best news, if your little monster needs a change, Lil Pink Monsters come naturally with Lil Pink butt flaps! You might have called your sweet kiddo a little monster in the past, but turn that into giggles this season. (We’re not responsible for unexpected magical powers your tot may develop.)
|X-Small (0-6)||Child Size||0 - 6 Mos||0 - 6 Mos|
|Small (6-12)||Child Size||6 - 12 Mos||6 - 12 Mos|
|Medium (12-18)||Child Size||12 - 18 Mos||12 - 18 Mos|
|Large (18-2T)||Child Size||18 - 2T||18 - 2T|
- LOVE THIS COSTUMEBy Christina | November 3, 2021Size Medium (12-18)Oh my gosh loved this costume would recommend!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled LOVE THIS COSTUME Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled LOVE THIS COSTUME No (0)
- Good purchaseBy Gina | November 18, 2018Good quality for the price. Outfit fit my toddler perfect and the horns stood up as pictured. Also kept her warmWas this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Good purchase Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Good purchase No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Antoinette | October 2, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Everyone loved this little monsterBy Baby herrera | November 17, 2018Perfect fit my baby girl was comfy and warm all night might be a little pricey just to wear a few timesWas this review helpful to you?