Roman Kids Sandals
- Child Roman sandals
- Made of polyfoam
- Polyester brown straps
- Straps tie around the ankles and up the leg
You don’t want him actually marching off into battle--but you can’t tell him that! Look how excited he is in his costume. Let him have his fun at Halloween and he’ll happily return to modern life on November 1, having gotten his fill of ancient Rome.
The one thing he may want to keep on, though, are these Child Roman Sandals. Sure, they accompany his Spartan or emperor costume perfectly, but they are also really fun and comfy for his strolls around the backyard. He doesn’t even have to join the 300; this pair of strappy footwear is a much lower risk (and much more affordable) way get him “battle ready.” Don’t worry, he’ll be home before dark; once he finds out they don’t have candy in ancient Rome, he’s likely to stay put where he is!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | January 15, 2019The sandals were very flimsy and a lot smaller than I thought they would be, even though I bought a large.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | December 10, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but too smallBy Anonymous | November 28, 2018Size said 7” for the large. Actual size is for shoe size 4-6. My son wears a 7, Shoe was entirely too small. Disappointed....paid extra to have shipping sooner as my son needed these for a school presentation/project. No time to return.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for the feedback on these, if you'd like to still return them feel free to reach out to Customer Service with your order number and we'll get it taken care of!
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018I bought a large for my 4 yr old to wear over his shoes. Large was too small. They're cute for the costume but didn't work out for usWas this review helpful to you?
- Too small, long shipping, and not returnable - Don't waste your moneyBy Current Customer | June 6, 2017Really disappointing buy. Size is unclear, they are far too small. It took a long time to get them. An email to submit review arrived in my inbox long before the item arrived. And now it looks like I cannot even return them, since I opened the package. Also, 18% restocking fee. Don't buy.Was this review helpful to you?