Women's Adult 80s Party Costume
- Pair of Clear Shoulder Straps
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Pair of Leg Warmers
- 100% polyester jersey knit fabric
- Pullover dress has elastic in neckline edge
- Length-adjustable clear shoulder straps hook into loops in inner side of neckline
- Skirt of dress has 3 tiers of ruffles
- Leg warmers have elastic in top edge, vertical gathers along each side
- Lace fingerless gloves have elastic wrist bands
- Lace bow is 8" wide, sewn to elastic headband
- NOTE: Dress fabric is stretchy; measurements in size chart are unstretched
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Hey you! Yes, you! Are you ready to revisit the most rad decade in history? We'd call it nostalgia, but the fact is that the 1980s have never really gone out of style. Acid wash jeans and Footloose are still just as amazing now as they were 40 years ago, and the classic rock stations remain some of the most popular ones on the radio! And don't get us started about parties. 80s parties are the best parties because they have a monopoly on all the best music and the craziest dance fads. It's true! If you know how to twerk, your friends will think that's kind of cool. But if you know how to moonwalk or have memorized the Thriller zombie dance routine, they'll always go crazy!
Wake us up before you go-go in this awesome Women's Adult 80s Party Animal Costume! Light up any party in your adorable minidress with its lime and hot pink off-the-shoulder top, green waistband, and ruffly hot pink skirt. The hot pink legwarmers show that you're serious about getting into the groove, and your black fingerless gloves are a fierce way to accessorize. Top it off with black headband that sports a stylishly oversized bow!
Pour Some Sugar on Me
If you still love dancing along to Michael Jackson and Paula Abdul's MTV music videos, we've got just the outfit for you. Let's bring back neon colors, leg warmers, scrunchies and side ponies. Let's relive the days of fishnets and glam rock. Beat It to the dance floor and Let's Go Crazy!
|Small||Sleeve Length||12 1/2"||32cm|
|Small||Dress Length (at center front)||25"||64cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (at center front)||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|Large||Dress Length (at center front)||27"||69cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length (at center front)||27 1/2"||70cm|
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2022Size MediumOverall this is cute, but the torso is pretty short. I got a medium and I'm 5'4", 130, and I kept pulling it down because it was riding up the whole night badly. To the point that I ripped the skirt part a bit. I'm not sure if a large would have worked better, it wasn't too short when it was sitting in the right place. It just kept creeping up so that my entire butt was hanging out.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Smaller than normal sizeBy DEBORAH | October 26, 2021Height 5'8" | Size X-LargeI wear a L or sometimes XL depending on the cut which translates to a 14 - 16. However, this costume was cut much smaller and shorter. As this is the largest size it comes in, I would not recommend it for a true XL as it runs small. It was also too short as it easily exposed my derriere. Cute concept but meant for a more petite size.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?