Labyrinth Ludo Costume for Adults
- Pair of Hands
- Pair of Feet
- 100% polyester faux fur, fabric, & fiberfill; 100% natural latex face, horns, fingers, toes
- Tunic outer shell is long-pile faux fur; fabric ties at back of neck
- Tunic body has satin lining, fiberfill padding between lining & shell for bulky look
- Stuffed faux fur tail sewn to back of tunic
- Faux fur pants have elastic waistband
- Molded latex mask covers face, top & sides of head
- Eye openings are above character eyeballs--will limit vision
- Mask has tufts of faux fur on top & sides
- Three-fingered hands are molded latex w/ tuft of faux fur on back
- Feet have molded latex toes w/ faux fur on top & around heel
- Feet have elastic heel bands, hook & loop fastener on fur portion
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Rock Gardener Seeking Employment
It all started in that awful swamp. Ooof. It just smelled so bad. Rumors were that if you ever touched even a drop, it'd stick with you for all your life! But, even a place as disgusting as the Bog of Eternal Stench could be tidied up a bit. Could it ever become a place that folks would want to look at!? You'd think it was impossible, except for the astonishing song of a certain Ludo of the Labyrinth.
Ludo is a gargantuan muppet of a monster but the most gentle guy that you've seen in twenty-seven legs of the Labyrinth. He's not a fan of goblins and, as we noted, is certainly susceptible to the smell of a certain swamp. (We figure that stuff must cling to fur like nobody's business.) Fortunately, Ludo has a stone-cunning song that brings all the boulders to the yard. So, if you're looking to cultivate the most gorgeous of rock gardens, there's nobody better to turn to than this gentle lug of a giant!
Design & Details
Leap into the Labyrinth as the cuddliest guy on the team thanks to this officially licensed Ludo costume! This Made By Us look was put together by our own in-house design team in collaboration with the Jim Henson Company. The costume itself is an oversized, furry tunic with a comfy satin lining to keep you just a bit cooler than a furry giant would otherwise be! Matching pants and molded feet will have you tromping on swamp stones like a pro while the furry mask will complete your transformation. (Just keep an eye out for nasty goblins!)
Rock Whisperer and Garden Guardian
Whether you want to help Sarah explore the Labyrinth or set out on your own with a brand new occupation, you're going to have a delightful time bringing Ludo to life. In fact, grab a few friends to wander the Labyrinth together and bring all of the epic film into the real world!
|Medium||Pants Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 44"||86cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||38" - 47"||97cm - 119cm|
|X-Large||Pants Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Spectacular!By KaraA. | October 9, 2020This costume is AMAZING. Far exceeded expectations, and worth every pricey penny! It is high quality, details are amazing, and truly movie-quality. Very happy with it, and think Ludo might have to make appearances beyond Halloween!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- I love the Labyrinth!By Sara | October 15, 2020Height 5’11 | Weight 220 | Size X-LargeThe costume is great other than a few little things. The description says there are eye holes located above Ludo’s eye, which there are not. I had to cut my own into the mask. The neck portion is a bit constricting on the front and the pants are a bit snug around my waist too, but I think the costume was meant more for a male. Overall, I’d still recommend it because it’s a pretty cool costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks so much for leaving a review on this Ludo costume! We hope you find ways to make the fit more comfortable so you can celebrate this Labyrinth gentle giant again and again!