Jareth Men's Wig from Labyrinth
- 100% olefin hair on mesh cap
- Wig cap has elastic edge for snug fit
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
THE TRUE KING'S CROWN
Folks tend to believe that the thing that makes a king is the crown that is worn. It seems that every monarch is always trying to have the most ornate looking headpiece, made of twisted silver and gold, proud stag horns, or a gem-encrusted tiara that costs half the kingdom's wealth.
But, those who have seen real power know that a true king doesn't need any such fascinating adornment! Any with the guts to pass through the mysterious labyrinth and come upon the castle of the Goblin King would gasp in sheer jealous wonder at Jareth's amazing locks!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Channel your inner Goblin King and become the mystifying magic man, himself, with this exclusive Jareth Wig from Labyrinth. Our own magical designers faced the twisting walls, Fireys, and Helping Hands alike to replicate the top-notch style of Jareth. This licensed, styled wig is a perfect recreation of the iconic look of the Goblin King from the long blonde locks and shorter fiber spikes to the glittering blue accents.
THE MAGIC WITHIN YOU
You've likely already got all the mystique you need to pull off the rulership of the strange land of Labyrinth, but nobody can truly stand toe-to-toe with David Bowie! You deserve a little shortcut with the help of our designers and this magical Jareth Wig. Keep your locks stylish so you have time for the Magic Dance!
|Standard||Wig Cap Circumference||18" - 25"||46cm - 64cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great and PoofyBy Sarah | August 22, 2022Came out of the bag poofy and ready to wear! Not flat like most costume wigs. Looked great and I got lots of compliments with the matching Jareth costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great and Poofy Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great and Poofy No (0)
- Spot on hairstyling from the movieBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Size StandardGood quality wigBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- It's OKBy Colleen | October 9, 2021Size StandardThe wig is very thin. We have it laying out in hopes the hair will lay down and people won't see the cap so much. It is however the only wig we could really find for the Jareth costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Good wigBy Current Customer | November 2, 2019Looked as pictured and completed the look of the outfit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Don't waste your money.By Bridget | October 15, 2019Hair is falling out and it is completely misshapen.Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor qualityBy Addie | November 17, 2018The wig is the right look and color but its too thin, as in there isn't enough hair. You can see the wig netting through it all over. Of you are doing the goblin king, do it right, pass on this wig. David Bowie would not approve.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?