Mythical Ram's Horn Head Piece
- Plastic Headband and horns
- Black chains dangle down With a pendant in the middle
- Faux black flowers encompass the headband & horns for a dark elegant look.
- One Size fits most
Summer of the Summons
Kathy didn't really know what she was doing when she borrowed a demonology book from her local library. But her interest was piqued so she stuffed it in her backpack and waited till her parents went to sleep. To set the mood she lit a few cotton breeze candles that she swiped from her mom's bathroom. Now, there were a couple of signs things were going to go awry. for instance, when she turned to the page about Damus, lightning, and thunder suddenly rang out from outside.
Then she began to read and all the windows in her room suddenly opened (get a hint, Kathy!). But she read on and by the time she finished, she was no longer a naive, bookish girl but a different entity altogether. And while there might be some jokes about horns in homeroom the next day, we're pretty sure this demonic new turn was going to give the demonic new Kathy the upper hand in most social situations.
|Standard||Size||One Size Fits Most||One Size Fits Most|
- Not as picturedBy Kim | October 20, 2021The horns are smaller than pictured. They are barely bigger than the flowers. I like them, just wanted to let buyers know the horns don't look like that.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Not as pictured Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Not as pictured No (0)
- Picture extremely deceivingBy Santiba | October 7, 2020I bought this for a photo shoot I have in a couple days so had it expedited. I’m extremely disappointed in this product. It is nothing like the picture. The horns are awkwardly positioned (on top of the head not to the sides like in the pic) and the horns sit so low behind the flowers so u can’t even see them if u did like their positioning! When u out the headband on the pendant hangs on the hairline, not the forehead as displayed. They charge an 18% restocking fee to return so by the time I’d ship it and pay the restocking fee I’d get like a dollar back. I’ll suck this purchase up but will probably never shop here again. I could have gotten a better looking set of horns at the dollar store ughh... picture being attached. Actually I won’t because when I try to upload it it says “error occurred” go figure......Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- very pretty but Not like pictureBy chaupt28 | September 20, 2019Horns are much closer together on the real item, they do not come off side of temples as pictured, more like right off the top of your head. Flowers are pretty and full as pictured but chain does not drop on forehead as pictured, it actually goes back into your hair about where the head band starts. Head band is very thin and jussst sturdy enough to support the horns, slightly flimsy. Item is light and does not bother my neck.Was this review helpful to you?