Devil Horns and Teeth
- Devil Teeth
- Deluxe Horns
- Devil horns w/ stretch head band
- Can be worn up or down
- Devil teeth fit over your teeth
The Devil in the Details
If you plan on dressing up like a devil, then the most important thing to get right is the little things. You know, that evil stare, the deadly voice from the pits of the underworld, and horns. You have to have a decent pair of horns if you plan on being a demon! Well, this horn and teeth set is the perfect way to add a little detail to any devil costume!
This Devil Horns and teeth set comes with everything you need to get in touch with your inner demon! The devil horns are shaped into coiling ram horns and have a red and black color scheme reminiscent of a classic devil. The horns fit with a headband that stretches to fit, making sure it stays snug on your head while you go about your devilish business. The devil teeth fit right over top of your own teeth to really put the finishing touches on your devil costume.
- Worked Great with a latex made facemaskBy Matthew | August 3, 2020Height 5'9 | Size StandardThey don't work super duper well with just the band it comes with but the horns looked great when combined with our homemade latex mask we made for our Krampus 3 film.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Worked Great with a latex made facemask Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Worked Great with a latex made facemask No (0)Monster Responds...Wow! The end product looks awesome! You took these devil horns to a whole new level! Thanks for leaving a pictures and a review. We'd love to see more photos. If you tag us in more pictures on Instagram, we'd love to feature them on this page for future devils.
- Great !!!By Dan | January 16, 2013Wow! They looked Great and were comfortable too!Was this review helpful to you?
- The worst!By DebraV | October 23, 2019There is no way these can even work & stay on your head! They come with a plastic type band that does not hold them up!Was this review helpful to you?
- The Horns are very nice, but they don't stay up!By Jasmine | October 10, 2019I love the shape of these horns but given how heavy they are, they sag and reveal the open holes in them. The elastic that loops around your head to keep it in place is not enough, so being the craft person i am, I glued a thin wood dowel through the holes made for the elastic, and covered the sides with black duct tape. The horns were a little shiny and too bright for the realistic look I was going for, so I painted it with black matte acrylic paint, and wiped a bit of it away with paper towels to reveal the red texture underneath, then coated it with some matte modpodge spray. With the sturdy dowels in place, wrap ribbon through it and around a headband, and secure with hot glue. Looks amazing with an extra bit of work! Teeth look good too but you can't keep them in your mouth for long, but good for photos haha.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 26, 2019Excellent quality and super fast delivery :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- A bit large, but good!By Anonymous | April 19, 2016If you're using these for an aradia cosplay, be sure to also buy a headband. The horns come on a clear elastic string, but attaching a headband will keep them in place way easier.Was this review helpful to you?