Devil Horns and Teeth
- Devil Teeth
- Deluxe Horns
- Devil horns w/ stretch head band
- Can be worn up or down
- Devil teeth fit over your teeth
Did you forget something? Your horns, perhaps? No devil can get by walking around hell without his horns. You'd better hope Satan doesn't catch you without them.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Worked Great with a latex made facemaskBy Matthew | August 3, 2020Height 5'9 | Size StandardThey don't work super duper well with just the band it comes with but the horns looked great when combined with our homemade latex mask we made for our Krampus 3 film.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! The end product looks awesome! You took these devil horns to a whole new level! Thanks for leaving a pictures and a review. We'd love to see more photos. If you tag us in more pictures on Instagram, we'd love to feature them on this page for future devils.
- Great !!!By Dan | January 16, 2013Wow! They looked Great and were comfortable too!Was this review helpful to you?
- The worst!By Current Customer | October 23, 2019There is no way these can even work & stay on your head! They come with a plastic type band that does not hold them up!Was this review helpful to you?
- The Horns are very nice, but they don't stay up!By Jasmine | October 10, 2019I love the shape of these horns but given how heavy they are, they sag and reveal the open holes in them. The elastic that loops around your head to keep it in place is not enough, so being the craft person i am, I glued a thin wood dowel through the holes made for the elastic, and covered the sides with black duct tape. The horns were a little shiny and too bright for the realistic look I was going for, so I painted it with black matte acrylic paint, and wiped a bit of it away with paper towels to reveal the red texture underneath, then coated it with some matte modpodge spray. With the sturdy dowels in place, wrap ribbon through it and around a headband, and secure with hot glue. Looks amazing with an extra bit of work! Teeth look good too but you can't keep them in your mouth for long, but good for photos haha.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 26, 2019Excellent quality and super fast delivery :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- A bit large, but good!By Anonymous | April 19, 2016If you're using these for an aradia cosplay, be sure to also buy a headband. The horns come on a clear elastic string, but attaching a headband will keep them in place way easier.Was this review helpful to you?