Adult Labyrinth Sarah Costume
- Crown w/ Hair Ribbons
- 100% polyester
- Dress has full length puff sleeves
- Dress has tulle layered underneath to give plump appearance
- Crown has metal leaves, fabric red flower and 2 ribbons attached
- NECKLACE AND EARRINGS NOT INCLUDED
- Officially licensed
LADY OF THE LABYRINTH
When a world of fantasy collides with your own, you're always going to be up to your neck in adventure. You never really know what kind of quest is about to hit you until you're in the thick of it, of course, so you might be a little underprepared. You might think that an encounter in a winding maze of shifting walls and freakish goblins means that you should be in a good pair of jeans and a flowy shirt. But... really, that's a terrible adventure setup!
When you're headed off to confront somebody called the Goblin King in the midst of a dangerous dungeon, you need to have the right gear at your hips! You've basically got three choices: some form-fitting fighting clothes; a pair of sturdy overalls for the random trinkets you might be collecting; or something fashionably fanciful for your engaging encounter with the lord of the labyrinth! Of course, you can go the way of the lady and still pack the warrior wear, too!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Our team of designers weren't able to solve the mystery of the labyrinth, but they did manage to come back with some dance magic level quality looks for your wandering wants! This officially licensed Sarah Costume, for example, is an exclusive inspiration from the Goblin King's own royal ball. This gossamer gown has a sweetheart neckline with huge poofy taffeta shoulders. No would-be queen of Jareth is complete without a crown, so this hair clip features shiny thin metallic ribbons of gold and silver that can be curled into your hair.
WATCH OUT FOR THE TRASH WOMAN
Just remember: when you're about to enjoy your fantastic night with Jareth the Goblin King that some folks don't see the fantasy quite the same way. This bright and ball-ready Labyrinth look is perfect for an eternal bliss, because who wouldn't take Jareth over Toby, anyway!?
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Decent Starter DressBy Kelsey | November 1, 2019Pros: The sleeves! The iridescence! The poofiness!
Cons: It's not very well sewn. The fabric rips at the seams after any significant time wearing it, and the zipper is cheap and will unzip if you bend over too far.
Size up! I'm lucky I'm pear-shaped because it's small in the bust and a little small in the waist.
It's plain, and the crown is... lacking. But see photos for what I did to it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Do not waste your moneyBy Anonymous | October 18, 2019This dress quite literally ripped at the seams. Was not a sizing issue, as the dress fit. Both seams seams under the arms and the two seams in the front all ripped after wearing this dress for a total of maybe 15 minutes. Very poorly made, should be taken down so others don’t waste their time and money.Was this review helpful to you?
- Labyrinth Sarah CostumeBy Anonymous | September 22, 2018I ordered the XL after reviewing the measurements ... the XL runs smaller than noted, by about 2-3 inches or so in both the waist and bust. The dress itself looks better on than I expected it to. The fabric is completely iridescent, and the skirt is fuller than in the picture. The sleeves were a lot looser than the picture showed. But anyone with a little creativity and a basic sewing ability can probably fix this to make it look better. I expected the quality (especially the sleeves) to be a little better for the cost of this item, but it will still be a good costume. The headpiece is a bit flimsy, so we will see how that is once it’s time to wear it. I had basic shipping, and it arrived a few days earlier than anticipated, so that was nice. Overall, I think it will be a decent costume. Just wish the fit and quality were a little closer to what is pictured/described.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty dressBy Colleen | October 9, 2021Size LargeI almost ordered a medium but got the large. That was a good idea! The dress runs a little small. My zipper broke before I could even put the dress on. Got the zipper fixed and I do like the dress. It's big and fluffy and pretty.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Heleena | August 18, 2021seams did not hold up. when I got the dress I had to sew parts of where the skirt came apart from the bust. The sheer on the breast part was loose. while wearing the dress I went to move back in the seat and the seam under my arm opened up. thank goodness the sleeves are so big because it hid my bra and breast from being seen. I did see the review for the seams previously, but I needed the dress pronto so I ordered it because it came in time. If I had more time, I would not have ordered it. Definitely not sewn quality for the money spent on it. I will end up fixing it to wear it again because I did spend so much money on it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | July 12, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Better than expected!By Audrey | October 18, 2020Height 5'5" | Weight 155Ok let's talk about this costume! Before purchasing, I read through the website and Amazon's reviews of this dress and was hesitant to buy it. I did anyway because I know how to sew and figured I could reinforce any sewing to make sure it doesnt rip. I received it in the mail today and was pleasntly surprised that everything was looking good and intact.
At first I thought it wasnt going to fit, as I tried zipping up the dress myself. But, with the help of my husband, we got the zipper up. I will say it was a pretty snug fit! So that may be the issue as to why some costumes may loosen up and/or rip.
The reason for the 4 stars is the fit (its a little snug) and the fact the top half of the dress is see through. It also doesnt make room for you to wear a bra and can be a problem if you wear a D cup and above.
If you decide to take the risk like I did, I suggest sizing up! I bought the Large and probably should have gotten an XL. If it helps, I normally wear a Large and a size 10 in dresses/formalwear.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for leaving such a clear and detailed review of this Made By Us Labyrinth Sarah costume! We bet you and the Goblin King are going to have an awesome Halloween night!
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Zipper malfunctionBy Sarah | October 19, 2018The dress is beautiful and would be appropriately priced if the zipper worked. The dress is quite fantastic and fits perfectly, but everytime I bend over, the zipper unzips! Unfortunately, I don't have the knowledge or time to fix this issue.Was this review helpful to you?
- Better than the photosBy Anonymous | September 26, 2018I've been wanting to be Sarah for Halloween for years, so when I saw this dress, I jumped on the opportunity. I've never bought a costume for this much money before, but I think it is totally worth it. It looks even better than in the photos, and the iridescence of the fabric is incredible. I will say the sleeves are even poofier in person than the photos, so that may be something to consider. To make it closer to her dress in the movie, I did buy a hoop skirt to go under it, and I sewed on some costume gems to the bodice. Anyways I am super excited for this Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?