Care Bears Classic Adult Grumpy Bear Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Jumpsuit has back zipper and attached hood and mitts
- Hood has embroidered face w/ attached ears and 3D nose
- Jumpsuit has appliqued symbol on tummy and logo on butt
- Mitts have appliqued hearts on palm
- Shoe covers have soft knit ankle and elastic strap for under shoe
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
Rocking a Range
Grumpy Bear has a bad rep. People sometimes think that he's a downer. They're totally off track. And yes, sometimes he won't see a situation in the same sunny light that the rest of the Care Bear community might see it. We actually see that kind of attitude as pragmatism instead of negativity.
Plus, who really can stand being sunny constantly? Grumpy Bear has a range of emotions. His character runs deep. When there is trouble in Care Bear paradise, he's the first one to recognize the issue. And thus, he's the first one to come up with a solution. His talent with everything mechanical certainly doesn't hurt with his problem-solving techniques either. So if you want to be the problem solver and pragmatist, channel this Grumpy Bear for your next costumed event.
This exclusively licensed Care Bear jumpsuit is uber cozy. It has a fuzzy textured surface that covers the mittens, shoe covers, and hood. The hood has a thoughtful Grump Bear face and ears that can act as a mask. The mittens cover your hands with a heart on the palms. The large white patch on the belly with the rainy day icon in the middle. And of course, the look is finished off with a little Care Bear heart and tail on the rear to make you look like a Care Bear straight from the eighties
The eighties were the height of cute cartoons. It's time to go back to the cheery days of the Care Bears. The great thing is, you can pair up with a whole cast of Care Bear characters. From Grumpy Bear to Cheer Bear, you and your friends are sure to bring an eighties style innocence to any event you show up at. What a great way to create a bond to care about!
|Small||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- CozyBy Lisa Santamore | October 28, 2019We picked this for our non-verbal son with autism. It is a easy costume to put on and fits him nice. The shoe covers our a neat addition but could use an elastic in the front as I can see that it will be an issue if he walks and it makes his shoes so I will probable have to safety pin them to the front of his sneaker. The material does seem a tad delicate hoping it is stronger than I think and will last a couple years. He would have preferred Champ Bear but we did not see him so we went with Grumpy Bear because he is also blue.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very cute costumeBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Height 5'2" | Weight 125 | Size X-SmallLove this costume! I am 5'2" ordered the adult XS and it was a little long in the legs but with shoes and the shoe covers, you couldn't tell. It actually had the perfect amount of bagginess to pull off the Care Bear shape. Sticking was good and liked how the paw mittens were attached. Had to be careful zipping because the fur tended to get caught easily.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Very cute costume Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Very cute costume No (0)
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 9, 2022Height 5’9” | Weight 150lbs | Size LargeFur comes off everywhere. It’s a one-time use costume as it cannot be washed bc the material sheds all over everything. It made a huge mess in my house and all over everything it touched.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Best if you’re tallBy Keryn | November 6, 2022Height 5’4” | Weight 132 | Size MediumThis costume was a nostalgic choice on my part. I received a lot of compliments on it. I had to minus a star because it is clear that this was designed with someone 6 inches taller than me (5’4” female). The description led me to believe that this was a unisex costume but the length and wide fit made it feel more for a man than a woman.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | August 15, 2020Was this review helpful to you?