Care Bears Adult Plus Size Classic Grumpy Bear Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Jumpsuit has back zipper and attached hood and mitts
- Hood has embroidered face w/ attached ears and 3D nose
- Jumpsuit has appliqued symbol on tummy and logo on butt
- Mitts have appliqued hearts on palm
- Shoe covers have soft knit ankle and elastic strap for under shoe
- Officially licensed
Blue is Better!
Without telling you too much about the blue Care Bear who proudly sports a raincloud belly badge, you could probably come up with your own assumption based on his name: Grumpy. He's a pretty gloomy bear, despite his cute face and lush blue fur. He's often plagued with negative thoughts despite constant encouragement from the other Bears, but that's what making Grumpy so endearing. He's just a little...different.
Even though the blue bear's mood can usually be described as 'downtrodden,' there are a lot of great reasons for hanging out with Grumpy Bear. That furry little guy is always prepared! Whenever someone drags him out of his van parked deep within the Moody Mountains, he always makes sure he has his carryall wrapped around his waist. And, even better, he's a Bear that gets you. He knows that not everything is rainbows and silver linings and sometimes it can be positive to just let out a nice growl. Of course, there is one more fun surprise...
Design & Details
Turns out that it is nearly impossible for a human to feel grumpy while wearing this plush, super-soft Care Bears costume. This officially licensed Grumpy Bear jumpsuit is a Made by Us exclusive that will transform you into the iconic character in a seriously comfy way. It has attached mittens and a character hood so you never have to worry about losing your accessories. (It's just a handy as a carryall!) The included shoe covers complete the outfit and guarantees you're blue from your head to your toes. The embroidered heart on the rump and blue thundercloud raining hearts and droplets complete this classic transformation!
Silver Linings Optional
When you dress up in this Grumpy Bear look, the exact personality you want to have is all up to you. Go crazy over the robot costume at the party. Grumble that someone nabbed the last of your favorite drink. (Or just lounge around in a super comfy costume while others reposition buckles yet again!)
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Perfect Fit!! For me at leastBy Katie Jones | October 9, 2020Height 5 ft 2in / 157 cm | Weight 350 lb / 159 kg | Size 5XThis is a very comfortable, roomy costume (something I'm not used to at this size!). It's warm, but also thin enough that it would be comfortable at room temp/warmer climates. And it's very soft and cuddly! The only "drawback" is the legs are perfect...for my height (5 ft 2in/157cm), so expect the fit to be not-so-perfect if you're taller.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- It fits!By Dae | September 29, 2021Height 5’7” | Weight ~330 | Size 4XListen, costumes for heavy people usually suck. They’re inflatable, or the sizes are grossly undersized, or they’re completely too expensive. I got sick of it. When I found a Care Bears costume, in budget, that promised to fit me? I was kinda skeptical but the reviews sealed the deal. I bought it and I’m happy!
This costume is actually a touch *too* big for me, and I’ve never had that problem! But I think I got the right size. It’s comfortable, has room for normal clothes underneath. But I can tell it’ll be cozy warm, so hopefully Halloween will be a cool evening.
I needed someone else to help zip me up. My only small complaint is, it sheds bits of blue fur. I think I’ll stick it in the dryer, on no heat, with a dryer sheet, and that should help clean it up a bit.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Care Bear CostumesBy Greg Hoedt | November 1, 2020Size 4XFit great. 4x and 5x sizes were perfect. Thank you for the great group outfitBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Comfy, Warm and CuteBy Rudderbutt Cosplays | July 16, 2020Size 3XGrumpy Bear is my second favorite Care Bear and was happy to find a costume in both my size and plus size. Item arrived on the estimated date, good condition too and I tried it on instantly; it was easy to put on. fit well (comfortably too) and was surprised to find how high the zipper went in the back (goes all the way to the attached hood). The feet covers don't cover the entire shoe, but that doesn't bother me and I also got the Grumpy Bear mask to go with the costume and it completes the costume very well. Lastly, the costume is getting compliments and a word of caution: don't wear for too long, it does get hot, so you'll want to keep hydrated and cool.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you so much for your detailed review of our Made By Us Care Bear costume. It looks so good with the Mascot Mask! We hope that you have plenty of fun dressing up as Grumpy Bear for years to come!
- Not thrilledBy Grumpy Ben. | October 12, 2019Positive note: it showed up a few days early so at least I have more time to find a new costume.
Was delivered with the packet open.
The zipper is zipped up and the zipper itself is missing
Had to find another small zipper in my wifes sewing cabinet and get the zipper open
The "jumpsuit length" is not accurate. A 3X it should be 64" which would have plenty of room from my shoulder to the floor past my ankle. This suit is more like 60" or a little less. The legs end around my calves. (I'm 5'11"). Legs are very narrow and the inseam rides up into my crotch. Makes me look like a a camel toe bear not grumpy bear.
Also the gloves that are sewn to the jumpsuit are sewn on upside-down
This will not fit me, 5'11 - 240lbs
Thumbs down.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Melissa Naidoo | October 8, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun CostumeBy GB | November 28, 2018Size fits appropriately. Solid construction. Zipper was out of line when received, but was able to get back on track correctly and stayed on track. Wore all day - costume is made well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- This was a big hit.By Current Customer | November 7, 2018The adults and kids loved this. The fit was perfect.Was this review helpful to you?