Care Bears Child Classic Grumpy Bear Costume
- 2XL: Aug 29 2023
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Jumpsuit has back zipper and attached hood
- Hood has embroidered face w/ attached ears
- Jumpsuit has appliqued symbol on tummy and logo on butt
- Mitts have appliqued hearts on palm
- Shoe covers have soft knit ankle and elastic strap for under shoe
- Officially licensed, Exclusive
RESTING GRUMP FACE
You've probably heard about a bullying issue going around. Is your child called a grump? A sourpuss? A mini-goth? Well, they may have a totally normal condition that we call Resting Grump Face. Do they say they're always asked, "What's wrong?" Maybe your kiddo's always accosted by family members that assume they know better when they tell your darling, "Hey! You would look so much nicer if you just smile more!" Ugh! If there's anything that makes someone not want to smile, it's being told to smile, right!?
Well, who wants to just pretend to like everything just because they're supposed to, anyway? Nobody! You can let your kid know that one of our best buds in the whole world is a bit of a grumpy goose and everyone loves him just the way he is. Well, goose isn't the right word. It's a bear, actually. We think you'd love to meet.
DESIGN & DETAILS
We love to go for the unconventional, here, so our very own Made By Us Care Bears Classic Grumpy Bear costume is one of our favorites. This is a super comfy jumpsuit made of blue fur with a white belly patch that includes his iconic thundercloud. The hood has fluffy ears and our favorite Grump's smirk-frown. It's a totally exclusive facial expression that your kiddo has probably perfected. (And, we didn't forget the officially licensed Care Bears heart print on the rump, either!)
SOME SERIOUS FUN
Not everything has to be all smiles and rainbows to be a good time. After all, you don't get rainbows without some storms in the first place! If your kid enjoys the clouds without the silver lining and knows that real fun is what you make of it, Grumpy Bear might be just the bud they want. Plus, Grumpy Bear has a fantastic smile—and you know when he give you one, he really means it!
|Small||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Samantha | October 31, 2022This costume was so dang cute and it fits really well. I love how cozy I felt when wearing it lol. I got a lot of compliments. This costume was convenient since you don't have to wear any make up, just -put it on and you are ready to go-fully dressed. It even comes with lil shoe covers, it is just so worth the money and the shipping times were amazing. I recommend halloweencostumes.com for all your Halloween shopping.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Zipper brokeBy Rosie | November 3, 2021Size MediumCostume is adorable and my son said it was very comfy, but the zipper broke within an hour of my son wearing it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Carolyn B | October 23, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?