Back to the Future Marty McFly Men's Jacket Costume
- Sports Almanac
- "You're Fired" Printout
- 100% polyester faux leather
- Jacket has separating front zipper
- False pockets on the chest
- Extra long gray sleeves have hook and loop fastener strips to raise sleeves
- Voted most stylish jacket for slackers in 2015
- NOTE: Red color on jacket may vary slightly from image
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
Jackets of 2015 have wicked style according to Back to the Future 2. First, jackets can change their form in order to fit the wearer, but very few people take advantage of that. Why is that you ask? Because the coolest kids wear their jacket sleeves baggy to match the hip look of having their pockets inside out. But what really makes 2015 jackets amazing is their ability to power dry once wet. This one comes straight from the year 2015 and while this officially licensed jacket can't actually self dry, we're still holding out hope that some wild-eyed scientist will take up the cause so such a thing can finally come to us in the future. See, Back to the Future is still inspiring our hopes and dreams for a better tomorrow.
Back to the Future II is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
|X-Small||Jacket Length||27 1/4"||69cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Jacket Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||28 1/4"||72cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Your Jacket is now...DRY!By PAUL M. | September 27, 2014I was stoked to get this in. I wasn't expecting a 1:1 replica using the same materials since the price of the item was so affordable.
It definitely does it's job of having the look of the jacket from BTTFII and most people will recognize it as such easily. A more diehard fan/collector might not be enthused with its liberties that were taken, but I for one am!
The jacket is packaged with a printed "Sports Almanac" that when I removed it from the front area of the jacket where it was placed the "almanac" left part of its printing on the jacket. I remedied this easily enough with a damp towel although some slight traces of ink are still there. Maybe add a sheet of tissue inbetween the two during packaging?(took away 1 star for this)
Yet, having the replica "Sports Almanac" (which actually has 4 interior pages printed!) and the "You're Fired" fax with the jacket is a cool bonus.
The jacket fits great and is actually comfortable and warm! There are no functional pockets and yet I'm okay with that.
Overall it's perfect for the price and will definitely recommend this for the casual BTTF Fan!!
...now where did I leave my Hoverboard?Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Your Jacket is now...DRY! Yes (7) Vote No on the review titled Your Jacket is now...DRY! No (0)
- A fine coat for any time traveler.By TB7024 | October 30, 2014Pros
-Received as a gift from my awesome wife
-Fairly accurate jacket for cosplay without having to spend $900 for custom fabrication of material
-Paper Cosplay items are fun additions
-Sports almanac stuck to coat and left white marks on it (glad that I read previous review that prepared me for it), cleaned with damp paper towel
-No pocketsWas this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled A fine coat for any time traveler. Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled A fine coat for any time traveler. No (0)
- Perfect condition, Fast delivery, Best price !By Anonymous | September 30, 2016+It's the first time I buy stuff from this site and I'm more than pleased !
+As soon as I made my order I received confirmation, a few hours later the item was already packaged and I received it exactly the date they told me.
+Great quality, brand new stuff exactly as described.
I'm gonna have the best halloween party ever...THANKS !!!
+Sports Almanac & "You're Fired" fax props are nice bonuses.
-Collar, Sleeves and Waist are not elastic so a little tight for a MEDIUM size jacket.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Perfect condition, Fast delivery, Best price ! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Perfect condition, Fast delivery, Best price ! No (0)Monster Responds...Thank you for this review, I'm happy to hear you're satisfied with the jacket! Now all you need is a DeLorean....
- Great Scott!By Anonymous | October 23, 2015I bought this to wear around campus on October 21, 2015 for Back to the Future Day. Overall, it's a pretty good replica of what Marty wore in the film. The pockets are fake, which is kind of annoying, and the sleeves are really long and baggy. I know they're supposed to be long, but even when held up by the velcro straps they still went down past my wrists. Also, this shade of grey was a bit lighter than Marty's original jacket. These are minor complaints though. I love this jacket, and I'll probably use it for many halloweens in the future.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ready for the Futur! October 21. 2015By Anonymous | October 15, 2015Hi there!,
My jacket of future arrived! He is magnificent! Very well reproduced as the one that wears Marty in the BTTF 2 movie, even if he has no pockets (some improvements has to make) ;) he is well enough reproduced, a good jacket for a cosplay BTTF, and for 21.10. 2015.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Ready for the Futur! October 21. 2015 Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Ready for the Futur! October 21. 2015 No (0)
- looks nice!By Krogh | September 6, 2015The jacket looks great and it's a cheap price but if you buy it the sleeves are very lose and doesn't hold their shape that well I suggest hiding a cloth elastic circle around your arm so that it doesn't fall down. Also there is NO pocket s in the jacket at all and with the fashion style in having the insides of your front jeans pockets out it leaves you with only the back pockets you sit on for anything you need to carry. keys, wallet, phone etc. otherwise a great piece of costume for the priceWas this review helpful to you?
- Its good but make a Deluxe 100% accurate version for a little more $$$'s we'd pay!By Anonymous | December 29, 2014The jacket is the best you are going to get for the money that is readily available anyone would recognize it if the hat and shoes are also worn. But you did just a excellent job on the shoes please now make a deluxe version of this jacket for say $120 that is as good a replica as the shoes are using the correct materials mainly rubber and real details not printed ones trust people will pay the premium price in droves and you will have a hit!
Btw for those that try to compare BTTF II's 2015 future with our 2015 keep in mind Marty left his timeline from the start and his 2015 is an alternate time line not our 2015 at all! Also they arrive on Oct 21st 2015.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent deal on a Back to the Future 2 JacketBy Anonymous | November 14, 2013Even though the actual jacket was only in a small part of the entire film it has become a emblem of that time period, such as the nike mags and the hat. It may not be an exact replica but the jacket finally allows me to own the Marty McFly Jacket from the Future at an affordable price.
The best part is that it came with a replica copy of the "Sports Almanac" and a copy of the Future McFly print out sheet telling Marty "Your Fired". Just like the one shown in the movie. These were clever ad ons which didn't increase the price of the Jacket.
I also like that this an official licensed costume. It was worth the low cost!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Morgane AVELINE | August 4, 2015exelent, XS is little too big for 1m60..Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Meidl Laszlo | August 4, 2015excellent as is, size feels smaller but I might got bigger :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2022Got lots of compliments over this jacket. Comfortable and fits like it's supposed to. Shipping was fast!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | February 1, 2019The jacket smelled really bad, no pockets sadly, velcro comes undone alot but otherwise great quality.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Scott!By Anonymous | October 6, 2016This jacket is awesome! I received it only 5 days after i ordered it, so that's a plus...
+ The jacket looks exactly like the movie version
+ The sleeves are perfect
+ Perfect fit
- No pockets
- Many other reviews said that it came with the "FIRED" fax paper and the "Sports Almanac", but mine did not come with those things. I looked all through the packaging and the box, but didn't see them...
- A minor note, the box was very poorly packaged and a but beaten up, although the items inside were fine.Was this review helpful to you?
- ????????By Current Customer | November 30, 2015I like the jacket. It could be made a little better though. It should have pockets and elastic around the wrist and waist.Was this review helpful to you?
- Size.....By B | October 6, 2015What is the sizing like on these jackets? I wear a large shirts and jackets, and suit size is 42 regular what size should I order?Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...The sizing for these jackets are going to run according to the size chart listed on that product page, we've got the chest measurement, the length the waist, and even a shoulder to shoulder measurement! We suggest taking your own measurements and comparing them to our chart, just to make sure you're getting a comfortable fit. As always, if something doesn't work, feel free to contact Customer Service and they'll be happy to assist you!
- How are the sizes?By ocdrumz182 | October 4, 2015Hey guys I'm going to buy this coat, but I'm not sure if I should buy bigger or just get the regular size that I get my "normal" coats.....suggestions are valued, thanks guys and "i'll see you in the future!"Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled How are the sizes? Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled How are the sizes? No (0)Monster Responds...We feel like we've already seen you in the future! We would suggest paying attention to the measurements under our size chart, and to take your own to compare. Most of the feedback we've received states these run fairly true to size, but if you have any issues along the way, just let our Customer Service Department know and they'll be able to get you taken care of. Now if you'll excuse us, we're off to check on our flux capacitor....
- Cool BTTFII jacket for an affordable priceBy Raul | September 1, 2015The jacket does its job, it looks like the one of the movie and is comfy to wear, I didn't have the issue other reviews say about the attached almanac. Superfast delivery, 4 days from the States to Spain.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Lindy Melendez | August 4, 2015pretty nice for price. sleeves are a bit flimsier than I had hoped.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Mikkel Krogh | August 4, 2015To the price it's a fair deal but should I say something critical I'd start by saying the jacket is shorter around the hip area than it is the other places making it almost impossible to close. also there are no pockets at all in, which means that if you wear jeans with their pockets inside out (like the movie) you'll only have your back pockets to store your wallet, cell phone, keys etc.Was this review helpful to you?