Plus Size Doc Brown BTTF 1 Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester jumpsuit fastens with hook and loop fastener at center front
- Orange reflective strips at hips, on breast pocket & at pants cuffs
- Radioactive trefoil symbol printed on back of suit & on rubber gloves
- Tousled white wig is synthetic hair on elastic-edged mesh cap
- Molded vinyl goggles have elastic security band
- Back to the Future officially licensed
Great Scott! Doc Brown has thought of another new invention, and it’s a good one. The other day he was in the bathroom (don’t even ask what he was up to) and he bumped his head yet again! When he regained consciousness, he wasn’t thinking of the flux capacitor, nope not this time, that’s already been done. Instead, he had another brilliant idea: this plus size Back to the Future Costume! Thanks to his genius, you too wear a jumpsuit just like the Doc Brown. Perhaps you’ll feel extra brainy and you’ll think of some amazing inventions of your own.Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Decent costumeBy Anonymous | August 3, 2016I bought the 2x costume. I'm 5' 10" 250. The suit was kinda tight and had to cut the opening more to get it over my shoulders. The gloves and wig were snug as well. However I did win best Doc Brown at the 80s party we went to and there was a lot of doc Browns present. If they have a 3x or bigger buy it!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Plus Size XXL way to smallBy steelgrooves | October 25, 2020Height 6’3 | Weight 250 | Size 2XI don’t usually dress up for Halloween but my wife talked me into it and now I remember why I don’t wear costumes. Costume is very cool and fun idea for Doc Brown but the suit is wide not tall so high waters and sack snuggler for 6’3. Worst camel toe I've ever seen. If it fit well it would be 5 stars.
Buzzkill for real. If you are 6’0 you should be ok but like I said wide not tall. Super bummed.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Current Customer | November 4, 2015Wig and gloves could have been more size appropriate for a 2xWas this review helpful to you?