Back to the Future Doc Brown Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia
“Great Scott!” When you hear the great names of scientists, you think of Newton, Edison, Einstein, and Brown. The last one in that list is of course Dr. Emmett Brown, the creator of the Flux Capacitor. Now you may just be wondering what a Flux Capacitor is, it is what makes time travel work. On October 26th, 1985 Doc Brown tested his very first time machine with the help of his trust assistant Marty McFly. The experiment was a success and let Doc travel into the far future and even into the distant past. Now you can recreate that great moment in history when you wear this Doc Brown costume straight from the movie Back to the Future. And be sure to check out our great Marty McFly costumes so you’ll have the perfect buddy costume theme this year!
Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- 100% polyester jumpsuit fastens w/ Velcro at center front
- Orange reflective strips at hips, on breast pocket & at pants cuffs
- Civil Defense symbol printed on back of suit & on rubber gloves
- Tousled white wig is synthetic hair on elastic-edged mesh cap
- Molded vinyl goggles have elastic security band
- Also available in plus size
- Note: Will not protect you from exposure to Plutonium
- Pair of Gloves
Problem: SIZE IS WRONG. I based myself on the sizing help on the side and it's completely off... My husband is 6'1'', 200lbs, and the torso was way too short by a good 4'' (ordered in size L), almost as if made for a not quite full grown child. i'm going to have to go to walmart and add some fabric to extend the torso.
So, if you're buying this for a kid it should work, for an adult, go order it in the plus size... getting a halloween costume too small is very frustrating!
This is very detailed, but is a little baggy.
While it looks amazing!! I would have preferred a size "small".
The wig is not completely accurate, and goggles, are never used for 1985 doc in the movie and seem to only exist to hold the hair back to make it look more like Christopher Lloyd's Hair.
I loved this costume!!! despite the slight faults I would suggest anyone get it if they wanted to cosplay as 1985 doc brown.