Back to the Future Doc Brown Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester jumpsuit fastens with hook and loop fastener at center front
- Orange reflective strips at hips, on breast pocket & at pants cuffs
- Radioactive trefoil symbol printed on back of suit & on rubber gloves
- Tousled white wig is synthetic hair on elastic-edged mesh cap
- Molded vinyl goggles have elastic security band
- Note: Costume suit will not protect you from exposure to Plutonium!
“Great Scott!” When you hear the great names of scientists, you think of Newton, Edison, Einstein, and Brown. The last one in that list is of course Dr. Emmett Brown, the creator of the Flux Capacitor. Now you may just be wondering what a Flux Capacitor is, it is what makes time travel work. On October 26th, 1985 Doc Brown tested his very first time machine with the help of his trust assistant Marty McFly. The experiment was a success and let Doc travel into the far future and even into the distant past. Now you can recreate that great moment in history when you wear this Doc Brown costume straight from the movie Back to the Future. And be sure to check out our great Marty McFly costumes so you’ll have the perfect buddy costume theme this year!
Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- I love it but it falls just short of a 5 star rating.By Current Customer | March 14, 2017I love it but it falls just short of a 5 star rating.
This is very detailed, but is a little baggy.
While it looks amazing!! I would have preferred a size "small".
The wig is not completely accurate, and goggles, are never used for 1985 doc in the movie and seem to only exist to hold the hair back to make it look more like Christopher Lloyd's Hair.
I loved this costume!!! despite the slight faults I would suggest anyone get it if they wanted to cosplay as 1985 doc brown.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great but be careful of the size!By Puddle | October 17, 2015This costume is awesome! True to the movie, good quality, comfortable... the accessories are not cheap, they're well made and simply my husband looks amazing in it.
Problem: SIZE IS WRONG. I based myself on the sizing help on the side and it's completely off... My husband is 6'1'', 200lbs, and the torso was way too short by a good 4'' (ordered in size L), almost as if made for a not quite full grown child. i'm going to have to go to walmart and add some fabric to extend the torso.
So, if you're buying this for a kid it should work, for an adult, go order it in the plus size... getting a halloween costume too small is very frustrating!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Height 5’9 | Weight 170 | Size MediumThe costume feels really cheap and only has 1 actual pocketBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Kathleen | October 12, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | December 15, 2018Overall, the costume was good. The gloves were way too small for any normal size person. I do not have large hands, and I could not fit them on my hands properly. Also, the goggles were cheap with an elastic band on them. The jumpsuit was great, and the way it worked perfectly!Was this review helpful to you?
- Refund? sizing guide is totally offBy John Packer | October 11, 2016It was way too small. Would love a refund!Was this review helpful to you?