Women's 80s Prom Costume Dress
- 100% polyester
- 80's style prom dress w/ zipper down center back
- Shiny metallic fabrics
- Elastic in the collar and sleeves
- Hair scrunchie has elastic band to secure in your hair
Dressed for Success
Bringing your unique skills and special touch to any job or project is very important. There is a lot that can be gained when wea re able to make our contributions in the ways that seem best to us, even if those look a little outdated to some people around us.
For example, bringing this unique 80s style into your life might seem like too much to some people, but we are sure that most will get a lot of joy from seeing this blast from the past. We know that we do!
Making sure you are dressed right for any occasion is very important, which is why we recommend setting yourself up right with this Women's 80s Prom Dress Costume. The included 80s style dress is so funky fresh that you will be transported right back to the olden days. From the shiny, metallic fabric to the crazy colors, this dress is everything that was great and terrible about the 80s. The hair scrunchie has all the same style and life that the dress has, so you will feel like a complete package when you wear this costume. From the moment you wear this costume to the moment you take it off, you will be completely transported almost 50 years into the past and it will be glorious!
Vintage and Valuable
If you are searching for the perfect way to look classic and magnificent, then you are in the right place. You will feel like a winner in this cool and comfortable costume. Just make sure you take tons of great pictures so you can tell your kids that that is what your childhood was like!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 5, 2022Height 5'4" | Weight 145 | Size LargeAdorable costume! Got lots of compliments. True to size. Took some time to iron it, but worth it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ripped dressBy Anonymous | July 7, 2022Very pretty dress and color. Poorly made, bought a size up for the length after wearing it for 20 minutes both seams in the front ripped open.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 17, 2022Love this dress! It is perfect for our family camp’s upcoming Wacky Prom!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 13, 2022Height 5’9” | Weight 155 | Size LargeTerrific costume for 80’s party!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?