Teen Wolf Adult Costume
- Shirt w/ Attached Furry Sleeves
- Shorts w/ Attached Furry Legs
- Pair of Socks
- 59% acrylic 41% polyester jersey mesh & long-pile faux fur
- Costume styled to look like tank top & shorts on a furry body
- Shirt has printed graphics on front & back
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Knee-high socks have knitted-in stripes
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Lately, life has been going...OK. If by "OK" you mean that you're not so popular, your team isn't doing so well, and the girl of your dreams doesn't know you exist. Yep, sounds like high school to us, buddy! Rather than throw in the towel and suck it up for the rest of your time there, we have a solution that worked pretty well for our friend Scott Howard...
...turn into a werewolf! We know, it sounds a bit unconventional. More classic advice may be to try to make some new friends, or to join a club, or run for student council. But those other solutions don't have guaranteed results. And this Teen Wolf Men's Costume does! When Scott Howard transformed into the wolf before the eyes of fans and friends at his basketball game, he was nervous he'd be shunned even more by his peers. But on the contrary, his wolf persona became the biggest thing the Beavers had ever seen, and he became cool, popular, and a star player, too! So if you'd like to see things turn around for you before senior year (or you're just a really huge fan of the film), this furry look is as loveable as it is cool. You, too, could be surfing atop your very own Wolfmobile before you know it!
Design & Details
This head-to-toe look is officially licensed, and was crafted in our design studio to accurately mimic Scott's look from the classic 1985 film! You get a yellow Beavers team uniform with Scott's number, 42, on it! Both the top and shorts have attached faux fur to create the wolf look along your arms and legs. The headpiece and socks complete your transition, and you didn't even have to wait for a full moon!
These Waves Are Yours
So enjoy the good life, buddy! We're happy to see things have turned around for you. We told you this costume was a sure bet. Now, go catch those waves and enjoy the attention!
|X-Small||Waist||30" - 41"||76cm - 104cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||24 1/4"||62cm|
|Small||Waist||32" - 43"||81cm - 109cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||25 1/4"||64cm|
|Medium||Waist||34" - 45"||86cm - 114cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||26 1/4"||67cm|
|Large||Waist||38" - 49"||97cm - 124cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||27 1/4"||69cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 51"||102cm - 130cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- LovedBy Diana | May 20, 2020Best costume ever! The shirt was short but made it work.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Haha! You look so great in this Teen Wolf costume. Thanks so much for the picture and the review!
- Great costume. It was a big hit!By Garrett | November 18, 2019I was nervous buying this costume because it was my first time ordering from this company. It was also my first time buying online instead of something from an actual Halloween store. The sizing chart seemed off, because based on the specs I was supposed to order a Small even though I'm 6'2" and 185lbs. I was proven wrong though. The suit fit perfectly and all of my coworkers and friends loved it. The material quality was good as well. I added the yellow headband/wristbands for an extra touch.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awseome!By Matt | October 30, 2019I was very pleased with this costume. Good quality, didn't lose much hair. It was not hot either, the mesh in the jersey and shorts was very breathable. I went to a party with over 100 people and this was definitely the hit of the party.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent!By rforshay | December 9, 2019Costume fit so much better than expected for me. It was a super success! Good craftsmanship and good product altogether! Arrived promptly as well.
Thank you!Was this review helpful to you?
- Descent costumeBy Current Customer | October 23, 2019The costume itself is good, however, the upper piece (jersey & attached hairy arms) is too short... You have to pull the shorts up really high above your belly button to tuck in the jersey portion of the upper piece... Otherwise a well received costume...Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 6, 2019Was this review helpful to you?