Authentic Karate Kid Cobra Kai Costume for Men
- 4 Name Badges
- Sturdy 85% cotton, 8% rayon, 7% polyester twill fabric
- Tunic top has self-fabric waist tie, Hook and Loop fastener patch for name badge on breast, embroidered Cobra Kai patch on back
- Pants have drawstring waist, 5 embroidered patches on right leg
- Belt measures 2" wide x 100" long
- Headband measures 2" wide x 42" long w/ embroidered Cobra Kai patch at center
- Interchangeable name badges read "Tommy," "Bobby," "Johnny," & "Dutch."
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
For the Win!
At the Cobra Kai dojo, you can learn all sorts of valuable life lessons. First on the list of things to learn is how to "sweep the leg." After that, you graduate into the lesson "no mercy." Finally, once you've mastered that, you begin to learn the art of "put him in a bodybag."
While the tactics may seem extreme, the Cobra Kai do what is necessary to win. That means anything goes. Whether you love this approach or hate it, you have to admit that it made for a compelling storyline in the Karate Kid movies. Not only were these fools in for a surprise, but they must have been quite embarrassed when things didn’t work out quite as they’d planned. But, to each their own. Some people prefer the Cobra Kai way, which is fine by us.
Design & Details
If you want to begin lessons in John Kreese's dojo, you've got to start by donning this Authentic Karate Kid Cobra Kai costume. It looks like the one worn by Johnny Lawrence from the 1984 movie. The high-quality costume includes everything you need to hit the mats this Halloween. The tunic top has a waist tie as well as a Hook and Loop fastener patch for a name badge and an embroidered Cobra Kai logo patch on the back. The costume also comes with interchangeable name badges so you can be your favorite character this Halloween. The matching pants have a drawstring waist for the perfect fit and five embroidered patches on the right leg. The karate belt measures 2” wide and is 100” long so you get the authentic look. Top it off with the Cobra Kai headband and you’ll be ready for anything!
Villain or Hero?
Now, it might be going a bit far to claim that Johnny was the hero of the Karate Kid but you've got to respect the ambition in this guy. Feel the victory when you slip into this Cobra Kai ensemble!
|X-Small||Pants Outseam||38 1/4"||97cm|
|Small||Pants Outseam||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Medium||Pants Outseam||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Pretty GoodBy HD | October 31, 2022Height 6'3" | Weight 245 | Size MediumThis costume runs a bit small, contrary to how it's advertised. I'm 6'3" and about 245 lbs. and I purchased a Men's medium size, which should have fit perfectly if it ran true to size. the upper portion of the gi fit fine, but the hips of the lower portion of the gi required a little bit of shimmying but it wasn't terrible. The length of the gi legs were about 2" - 2.5" shorter than what's shown by the model in the costume ad (which has the bottom hem at the bottom of the foot). Aside from the sizing being a bit small, the whole costume gave off a lot of black dye when I first tried it on. I had to wash it before my first Halloween event for fear that the dye would get all over everything I touched. The costume says that it was 100% polyester and it didn't feel like it shrank too much following a gentle cycle wash (they recommend hand washing it on the tag), but I did have to iron it after hanging it to dry. The multiple name badges were a selling point for me, so that was a nice feature. The look is authentic, but if it came with the blonde wig, that would be a way better offering (it's sold separately and they were out of stock when I ordered mine).Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- 100% Impressed!By JohnnyV | September 22, 2022Height 180cm (5'11") | Weight 70kg (155lbs) | Size SmallFirst, I want to say that my wife and I live in South Korea, so when the site said they'd get the costumes to us in less than a week, I was skeptical. But they did it! One day later than their projection, but that's nothing to be upset about.
And I'm glad I read reviews, because we both opted for the Authentic costume--my wife got the XS and I got the S. And the quality! Wow! It feels like an actual karate gi.
The only thing I'm not crazy about is the sizing. It appears to be true to the sizing guide, but not a good fit for taller, lean individuals. The S pants had to sit low in order to cover my ankles, which doesn't bother me. However, the S top wraps too far around my torso, and it looks a little bunched when I use the inner strings to tie it together, as shown in the pictures.
Still, I'm extremely happy with this costume and I might take it to a tailor to have the top fit better. I suspect this costume will make an appearance at many Halloweens in the future.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled 100% Impressed! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled 100% Impressed! No (0)
- Cobra Kai Never DiesBy Joey Lawrence | November 9, 2021Height 5'10" | Weight 180 | Size MediumVery happy with this purchase. Quality material that exceeded my expectations but perhaps expected at this price. Authentic embroidered patches. I wear a 44 suit jacket and 34 waist and often wear a large in shirts and pullovers. I ordered the medium in this costume. The pants were a little large but length was good. Overall it was a pretty good fit and I think a small might've been too small. I think you would be very happy with this costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Cobra Kai Never Dies Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Cobra Kai Never Dies No (0)
- Nice costume!By Robert | November 1, 2022Height 5'10" | Weight 195 | Size SmallOverall, the quality is better than I expected. The patches are all real, and sewed on. The interchangeable name tags all look good and the velcro backing holds them on nice and tight. The pants have a ribbon style tie on the left side, much like a traditional Gi. The top ties on each side, also very authentic.
2 small negative bits: 1) the legs/inseam were a little short, but that wasn't a big issue at all, and 2) the belt was too short (or I'm too fat). I did end up buying another belt to go with this costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good quality and fitBy Grant | October 15, 2022Height 5'9 | Weight 175 | Size SmallI'm 5'9 and 175 lbs (normally wear 32/30 jeans, size 40 suit jacket) and a size SMALL fits great.
Quality is great, far better than typical costumes.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- High Quality Fabric - you could train in this!By RSDC | October 10, 2021Height 6’5” | Weight 225 | Size LargeWe purchased and returned other versions of this costume. Although the pictures look almost identical, this version is completely different from the others. The fabric is much thicker, like a real karate gi. I highly recommend getting this version, if it’s in stock.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?