Karate Kid Plus Size Authentic Cobra Kai Men's Costume
- 4 Name Badges
- Sturdy 85% cotton, 8% rayon, 7% polyester twill fabric
- Tunic top has self-fabric waist tie, Hook and Loop fastener patch for name badge on breast, embroidered Cobra Kai patch on back
- Pants have drawstring waist, 5 embroidered patches on right leg
- Belt measures 2" wide x 100" long
- Headband measures 2" wide x 42" long w/ embroidered Cobra Kai patch at center
- Interchangeable name badges read "Tommy," "Bobby," "Johnny," & "Dutch."
- Exclusively, made by us!
“Strike first, strike hard!”
There are karate dojos out there that focus on personal improvement, achieving balance in the universe and respecting your fellow competitors. These dojos and their masters stress the importance of always fighting fairly, only fighting in self-defense and protecting those who can’t protect themselves. They look at karate as a journey toward constant self-improvement, as a way to quiet your mind and learn how to peacefully coexist with all living creatures.
They also have really empty trophy cases.
Don’t get us wrong… That “peace and justice” stuff is nice, and all, but it doesn’t get you very far in the real world. It doesn’t create trained and focused fighting machines that will win no matter what. It doesn’t result in tournament champions.
That’s why, at Cobra Kai, we take a bit different approach: Teach our karate students how to cheat their way to victory. Whether that’s illegally kicking a competitor in the knee or unfairly taking advantage of your opponent’s injury, as long as you end up on top, then all’s fair and anyone who disagrees is just a crybaby loser.
With these principles in mind, we think it makes total sense that you want to dress up as someone from The Karate Kid’s Cobra Kai dojo. While we recognize the irony of an adult dressing up as a specifically “kid” character, we say you’re just using your strengths to your advantage. When you’re a head taller than anyone else in the competition, you should definitely come out on top!
Suit up for your next karate championship (and championship win, of course) with this Karate Kid Adult Plus Authentic Cobra Kai Costume. The official, exclusive costume includes a shirt, pants, belt and headband. The wrap-around shirt ties at the waist and features printed Cobra Kai patches on the front and back. The pants have an elastic waist for comfy fit and also feature patches on the leg. There is also a matching headband with an embroidered patch.
Show no mercy!
With this Cobra Kai costume, you’ll definitely be ready for your third win at the All Valley Karate Championships tournament… as long as no one surprises you with a crane kick.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Solid qualityBy Reiferic | October 19, 2021Height 5’10” | Weight 275 | Size 2XFirst off, it runs big so make sure you go off the size chart. I should have gone 1X and a large may have even fit. It’s really solid and well made. Needs some loose thread tidying though but very heavy weight and well made.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?