Adult Ninja Accessory Kit
- 2 Throwing Stars
- 42" long molded plastic sword fits into 30" long scabbard
- Scabbard has length-adjustable webbing shoulder strap
- Dagger (kunai) is 10" long, nunchucks are 8" long connected by plastic chain
- Throwing stars are 6" diameter
This Ninja Accessory Kit comes with many different weapon options to choose from. The deadly katana, the blazingly swift nunchaku, the long range throwing star and the much underestimated kunai! You can wield each with expert proficiency, or you can always just fake expert proficiency while you flail around your new set of weapons. And the best part about this set? Well, it's that they just toys, so if you don't have expert proficiency in using them, you (probably) won't hurt yourself using them.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018The weapons felt cheap but everyone was really impressed with the long sword as was I. I was thoroughly impressed with the weapons and price. Its a good buy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Adult Ninja Accessory KitBy Current Customer | October 31, 2016Nice itemsWas this review helpful to you?