Mens Karate Kid Cobra Kai Costume
- Karate Kid Cobra Kai Costume
- 91% polyester 6% wool 3% rayon
- Wrap around shirt ties at waist
- Printed Cobra Kai patches on front and back of shirt
- Pants have elastic waist, patches on leg
- Belt is 2" wide x 100" long
- Headband has embroidered patch
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
Are you looking to turn your weak little knuckle-hugs into a mighty blow that can shake the foundation of the planet? Do you find that your sluggish movements are so slow and low-energy that the local sloth is putting you to shame? Of course! That's why you need to learn lessons from the quick and powerful cobra. It strikes fast, hard, and has no room in its lethal mind for mercy.
It's time for you to join up with the Cobra Kai dojo and learn from the mightiest military man that ever put on an open-chested combat uniform so he could wail on kids half his size! If that sounds mean, you better believe it! He's here to teach his students crucial maneuvers like sweeping injured legs and putting opponents in body bags. (Actually, the more we look at this dojo vacancy notice, we're getting a little worried about this Kreese guy's mental health.)
Design & Details
No matter what problems the leader of the Cobra Kai dojo might have, we're pretty sure that you can turn things around. Start by jumping into this officially licensed costume from Karate Kid. This Cobra Kai look was put together by our in-house design team and ensures you'll feel like you took a flying kick right out of the 1984 film. Start with your wrap-around shirt that features the dojo's patches on the front and back. The matching pants have an elastic waist and several patches on the leg to show how successful the dojo has been. Finish off your authentic look with the headband and karate belt and it'll be your time to shine.
Kick it Into High Gear
Remember: when you're wearing the Cobra Kai uniform, you represent the skill and speed of the cobra. But, you also have its cunning. Kick and punch with blaring speed but you'll feel confident enough in this look that you don't have to pull any cheap tricks!
|X-Small||Shirt Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||22" - 32"||56cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Pants Length||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||32 3/4"||83cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||33 1/4"||84cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 44"||86cm - 112cm|
|Large||Pants Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||38 1/2" - 48 1/2"||98cm - 123cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Pretty solidBy KillerJim | November 6, 2020Height 5-11 | Weight 174 | Size MediumOrdered a medium, which supposedly fits a 30- to 40-inch waist. I'm a 34 waist. It was snug in the butt, groin waist area. I received it a day before Halloween, so I wasn't going to return it. That said, I didn't want to rip anything when sitting. The length of the pants was perfect. Otherwise, it was great costume. Side note, there were three ties (two on the inside and one on the outside) of the sleeveless vest and I have no idea what they're for.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for a detailed review of this Karate Kid costume! We'll be sure and take note of the pants sizing for future reference. All in all, it looks like your Cabra Kai costume came together perfectly for Halloween!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy John | October 1, 2021Size LargeAwesome worthy of training in I ordered 3 more... The belt was cheeseyBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- The real thing! Hubby loves it!By Jeannette | October 5, 2020Height 6-1 | Weight 180 | Size MediumI bought this costume for an upcoming party we are going to for Halloween. The costume arrived super fast, and when he tried it on, not only did it fit him perfectly, but it looks so good on! I bought the wig to go with the costume, and it looks great together.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...That's great! We hope you both have a kicking time in your Karate Kid costumes!
- Sweep the leg!!By DV | November 1, 2019Fantastic costume! I ordered the Johnny wig to go with it and it was a huge hit at the Halloween party. A perfect costume for anyone who is a Karate Kid fan.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great...everybody was rolling...!By Cobra Kai | November 26, 2018I’m a die hard karate kid fan. When I heard my cousin was having an 80’s bday party. I immediately knew what I needed. Get em a body bag was what ran through my head. I found the website and no further search was needed. The costume was well priced and great quality. I’m 5’8 at 160lbs with a medium fitting just right. The party was awesome!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- So FunBy Anonymous | October 2, 2017This costume was for my husband and he really enjoyed it! He ordered a size L and is normally a size L. It fit really nice and the material was pretty well made.Was this review helpful to you?
- My husband LOVED itBy Current Customer | November 21, 2016This felt authentic and looked great. The top looked way too large out of the package but actually fit perfectly. The pants had a tiny waistband and he stretched it to the max. He's 6ft, 230 lbsWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for the feedback Bryan! I'm very happy to hear that Customer Service was able to fix the issue that you had, and that you enjoyed the costume. Don't forget to sweep the leg.
- Win win winBy Flora | October 3, 2016Can't wait for my husband to wear for Halloween. Took measurements from your size chart and were perfect. My husband tried the costume on the day it came in the mail. Perfect fit, no hemming of the pants.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Sounds like you have a fun party coming up! Have fun, and don't forget to sweep the leg.