Rainbow Brite Wig for Women
- Standard: Jun 6 2023
- 100% polyester
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap
- Cap has elastic edge for snug fit
- Wig faux hair is styled
- One size fits most
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
A Dose of 80s Cheer
Sometimes the days seem a little dull, drained of color, a bit too grayscale for any of our tastes. Now, you might not have seen young Wisp running around the world with her magical rainbow belt and her team of Color Kids doing their best to bring some inspiration to the world. But, they are out there. They're just kinda stuck in the 1980s.
Now, that shouldn't surprise us. If there is any place where wild color and awesome antics might be hiding, what other decade could they possibly be!? (The 70s? Oh... well... that might be going a little too far. C'mon, now!) Fortunately, bringing the magic back to our own time is pretty easy. We just need a splash of color to get us started...
Design & Details
We've got just the thing to top off your day and complete a bright ensemble: this Rainbow Brite wig. This is an officially licensed wig that was designed in our in-house studios to replicate the curly ponytail that our favorite color-clad hero sported in the hit 80s cartoon, Rainbow Brite. The wig is styled to frame your face with blonde locks and have a bouncy pony tied together with a beautiful purple bow and red star.
A Splash of Color
Make sure that you're topping your look off with a bright crown of color. There's no better way to make that happen than with the iconic look of Rainbow Brite with this chipper, blonde wig.
|Standard||Wig Cap Circumference||18" - 24"||46cm - 61cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- One StarBy Anonymous | April 16, 2022It looks NOTHING like the photo above. Right out of the bag, it resembles roadkill. I’m hoping I can do something to improve the look of it, but I seriously doubt it. I understand it had to be smashed for shipping, but there really should be some tips or hints on making it look more like the photo. It’s dreadful.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- wig was too smallBy Anonymous | November 6, 2022wig didn’t fit me or anyone in my family i would say is for a smaller headBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Lisa M | October 27, 2022Wig is very small, it would fit a child, but if definitely doesn't fit my adult sized head.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awkward Fit and Not as DescribedBy Kat | October 11, 2022I wish I had read reviews before purchasing. That's on me. It looks super cute in the picture but much like food, how it looks on the menu and what you get are two completely different things. The wig was flat (another reviewer said it looked like roadkill and this description is accurate) and it took me a minute to figure out the configuration of the "bangs". The bow was lazily glued on as it popped of while I was trying the get the protective netting off. Nothing a dab of glue can't fix but a large bow comes with the costume itself, so there's that. As someone who regularly uses wigs for cosplay, this wig ain't it. The description states there is elastic for a snug fit. What elastic? There is absolutely NO GIVE. There's no stretch. It just sits on my head like a hat that doesn't fit quite right. I think it might be just a tad too big for my head. I'll make it work, but I'm going to have to clip this thing to my head as there are no clips or claws sewn in to keep it on. I also have dark hair and hiding it is going to be an issue, especially at the nape of my neck and by my ears, given how it sits.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- to smallBy Elm | September 25, 2022was to small for my headWas this review helpful to you?
- HugeBy Current Customer | September 24, 2021Size StandardThis wig is gigantic and won’t fit even the largest size head without falling off. There are no straps to lock it into place for a tighter fit. Additionally it looks like a matted dog as the pony tail. No amount of work would fix that.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 15, 2021Size StandardItem wasn't what I expected. It fit but I was expecting something different. Would recommend if asked where I got it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?