Plus Size Adult Cobra Kai Costume
- 100% polyester
- Wrap around shirt ties at waist
- Embroidered Cobra Kai patches on front and back of shirt
- Pants have elastic waist, and embroidered patches on legs
- Belt is 2" wide x 100" long
- Headband has embroidered patch
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
You just can't make a good movie without good villains. Imagine trying to film the movie's climactic fight without someone to fight. Or imagine if the film's hero had just taken a whole hour and a half to never grow or have to fight against an antagonist. Most. Boring. Movie. Ever. That's why, even though Cobra Kai were kind of a bunch of jerks to Daniel in Karate Kid, their existence was necessary. It would be totally boring to sweep the leg of someone who wasn't trying to pick a fight. It would be an absolute snorefest to see someone just shake hands at the end and say "thanks pal, we'll always be friends and never fight," while the credits roll.
That's why, even though we don't like them, bad guys are a necessity. And that's why, even though you were probably totally pulling for Daniel-Sun in the Karate Kid movie, someone needs to dress up like Johnny from Cobra Kai this Halloween. Because what good does having a Daniel costume do without Johnny to taunt and challenge him? Don't look any further for a good one, we've got the best Plus Size Cobra Kai Costume you can find...
This one is officially licensed and exclusive, you won't find it anywhere else. It's 100% polyester poplin fabric. The tunic shirt has a self-fabric waist tie, gold edging, and an embroidered Cobra Kai logo. The pants have an elastic waist and embroidered patches featured on each leg. The twill belt is 2 inches wide, and the headband is 2 inches wide with an embroidered patch in the center.
|2X||Shirt Length||33 3/4"||86cm|
|2X||Pants Waist||43" - 53"||109cm - 135cm|
|2X||Pants Outseam||43 1/2"||110cm|
|3X||Pants Waist||49" - 59"||124cm - 150cm|
|4X||Shirt Length||34 1/4"||87cm|
|4X||Pants Waist||56" - 66"||142cm - 168cm|
|4X||Pants Outseam||44 1/2"||113cm|
|5X||Shirt Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
|5X||Pants Waist||60" - 70"||152cm - 178cm|
|6X||Shirt Length||34 3/4"||88cm|
|6X||Pants Waist||64" - 74"||163cm - 188cm|
|6X||Pants Outseam||45 1/2"||116cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 4, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume.. runs bigBy Lana | September 28, 2021Height 6’1” | Weight 275 | Size 3XGreat costume but the pants were too big and also length of pant legs were very large. Can probably size down due to it being a drawstring pant. Exchanging for 2XBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy!By Haven | August 28, 2021This costume is amazing! Very well made with quality material and fits perfectly! Definitely ready for Halloween or the All Valley Tournament with this ??Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- sizing chart was offBy Anonymous | September 27, 2020The size chart claims up to 44 1/2" chest and up to 32" waist. I'm a 42" chest and 30" waist. The top was clearly too small and I couldn't even get the pants past my thighs.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 11, 2019Was attending a fundraising event featuring movies from the 80s.
This costume is very well made and fit well except for extra long legs. Rolled the waist and it fit wonderfully.
Package delivered on time, we were the rave of the event. Only folks with Karate Kid costumes.Was this review helpful to you?