Men's White Suit Costume
- Shirt Front
- White Necktie
- Black Bow tie
- Men's White Suit Costume
- 100% polyester twill, poplin & broadcloth fabrics
- White suit jacket w/ faux buttons in front with hook and loop closure and faux pocket flaps
- Pants have elastic waist band and functional side seam pockets
- White necktie fastens w/ tied ribbons
- Black bow tie is on an elastic band
- Also available in toddler, child & plus sizes
- Shirt front has decorative front center buttons, hook & loop closure at back of neck, and self tie ribbon ties at back
A sharp-dressed man is always the star of any party or show. And don’t you want to be that guy? Wouldn’t it be amazing to walk into a room and have all eyes on you (in a good way)? Nothing turns up your attractiveness quite like a sharp suit. But maybe you don’t want to be all suave and sophisticated. Perhaps goofiness and obligatory Miami Vice jokes are more your thing. Maybe you haven’t even worn a suit since high school prom. No matter your personality or sense of style, this men’s white suit costume can be whatever you want it to be – and it’s a suit, so it won’t judge you regardless of how you want to dress it up.
Product Details and Design
Whether you want that cool Miami Vice costume or a funny Colonel Sanders costume, this white suit is going to take your look over the top! Become your favorite pop culture character with our versatile white costume suit! This suit is made of 100% polyester twill fabric and the suit jacket has buttons and faux pockets for added detail. The pants have an elastic waist for a fit that’s comfortable all night and functional pockets so you can stash all of your important stuff. It also comes with a white necktie (don’t worry, it fits with tied ribbons, so you don’t have to worry about learning how to tie a tie). So, use it as a cool white suit or add any number of accessories to transform this look into anything you want!
A Staple Piece
It's nice to have a stunning suit that you can wear again and again. You don't even need to keep in a strict costume category, bring it out to a swanky summer barbeque. Or show up as an untraditional angel at a Christmas nativity scene. Whatever you do with this outfit, it's fun to be that guy!
|X-Small||Pants Waist||26" - 38"||66cm - 97cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||28" - 41"||71cm - 104cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||30" - 42"||76cm - 107cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 47"||86cm - 119cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||38" - 51"||97cm - 130cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- COL Sanders Halloween 2014By Anonymous | October 29, 2014Had a good time with the suit. Shaved my facial hair to match the Col's. Drove by KFC for a bucket of chicken to complete the costume....had several employees hurry to the window for a look...one commented is that him? for real? is that him? LOL
I am a large guy 6 ft @ 275 and I got a X Large. It was snug but I made it work! I was the hit at the Retirement Home I visited and had several photos taken with visitors and residents. Great price and quality costume. Bow time, white shirt, jacket and stretchy paints worked! A can of temporary white hairspray completed the outfit. Well worth the price and a great memory for Halloween 2014Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Haha! Wow, your costume worked out great. You look just like Colonel Sanders! Hopefully, you can use this white suit for all sorts of costumes for Halloweens to come!
- Men's White SuitBy frankbergson | December 16, 2016The suit looked great! I played the part of the Mayor in the play "Inherit the Wind",
Everyone raved about my costume. Others in the play wore similar suits and paid over a hundred dollars!
The suit held up very well through a week of rehearsals and 4 performances.
I told everyone in the cast about your super service. There was a problem with the size and they immediately credited me and sent a replacement.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great suitBy Brenda | November 17, 2018My 16 year old son wore the suit for NY Comicon. He's 5'11 and weighs 125 lbs. He got a small and it was perfect. He dressed up as Yoshikage Kira (Jojos Bizarre Adventure) and people even stopped him to take his picture. Would definitely buy from this company again!Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it.. Colonel Sanders Extra CrispyBy Current Customer | November 6, 2016I loved my costumes. I ordered two. Perfect fit, true to size. I will order again from you!!Was this review helpful to you?
- WAY, WAY Too SmallBy gadgetguy | October 26, 2015Quality was not the best, even for a costume. Size was misleading. Don't trust the sizing chart! The XL says it's a 52" chest and I'm a 48" chest. I couldn't even get the jacket to close. Too late now to exchange for one that fits.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | May 27, 2020Made well, Fit as describedBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Lauren Donald | September 20, 2019Got it for my husband as part of a unicorn costume I am putting together. My husband is 195cm and 100kg/ 6'4" and 220lbs and has broad shoulders. He got the L and it fits him perfectly! Thanks guys!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor qualityBy Current Customer | November 11, 2018Very disappointed in quality of the suit. Had to go buy another one And send this one back.Was this review helpful to you?