Child White Suit Costume
- Shirt Front
- White Tie
- Black Tie
- 100% polyester twill, poplin & broadcloth fabrics
- White suit jacket w/ faux buttons with hook and loop closure in front and faux pocket flaps
- Pants has elastic waist band and functional side seam pockets
- White necktie fastens w/ tied ribbons
- Black bow tie is on an elastic band
- Exclusively, made by us!
- Shirt front has decorative front center buttons, hook & loop closure at back of neck, and self tie ribbon ties at back
Some kids learn what words like "haberdashery" mean at an early age. Others like to look high class without having to know what silly words, like precious, mean.
Whether your kiddo does the Sunday Times crossword puzzle or just likes looking super snazzy, we would like to introduce this child white suit costume. It is definitely for kids, but it still has all the fancy schmanciness of a real grown up suit (except the pinstripes and power lunches). The really exciting thing about this look is the loads of costume options it lends itself to; whether your little one wants to be an angel, a ghost, a mad scientist, or Mark Twain, this ensemble is a perfectly suitable jumping off point. Your kid could even wear it to win the spelling bee at school.
That’s because the tailored jacket makes a sophisticated statement while the elastic waist white pants allow your little classy tyke to still be a kid, with all the romping that goes along with it! This look comes with both a white neck tie and a black bow tie, only increasing the ways your little wordsmith can wear it. Oh, and just in case you were wondering, a haberdashery is a shop that sells fancy dress accessories for men, like hats (which coincidentally would look exquisite alongside this ensemble!)
|X-Small||Jacket Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|X-Small||Waist||20 1/2" - 29 1/2"||52cm - 75cm|
|X-Small||Pants Outseam||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|Small||Waist||21" - 30"||53cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Medium||Waist||22" - 31"||56cm - 79cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Large||Waist||24 1/2" - 34"||62cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Waist||26" - 35"||66cm - 89cm|
|2X-Large||Waist||27" - 36"||69cm - 91cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Good suitsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018FitsWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Yolandi | November 7, 2022Size X-LargeThe sizing chart is VERY inaccurate. It does say it runs small, but taking into consideration you do all the measurements as per the chart then it is still not fitting properly when arriving. I had to return the 1st one for being too small and reordered the 2nd. The shoulders and waist fitted ( I have a slim boy with broad shoulders), but the arms of the jacket and leg pants were totally not in proportion to the rest of the suit and way too long. Had to get alterations done (at extra cost) to make this fit my son for his presentation.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 13, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 28, 2018The suit is cute; however, to me it’s s but expensive for what you get. Also the shirt is like a Dickie the whole back is out and you have to tie it around your waist and wear a shirt underneath.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Great costume! My 7 year old used it for his “Wild Card” from Fortnight costume. Didn’t use the fake shirt, just wore it over a real one & bought a black tie. He is 45 lbs, about 3’11” and the small was perfect. Washes well, great value!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great fit and overall look for the priceBy Current Customer | January 3, 2016The suit came in plenty time and was the perfect fit.Was this review helpful to you?