Men's Work It Out 80s Costume
- Tank Top
- Pair of Wrist Bands
- Belt Bag
- Shirt & shorts: 100% polyester; tank top: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Pullover cropped tank top has deeply scooped neckline
- Short-sleeved pullover geometric print shirt
- Shorts have elastic waistband, white edging & side stripes
- Headband has elastic at back
- Wrist bands slide on
- Foam bag has zipper closure, webbing belt w/ plastic parachute buckle
- Exclusively, made by us!
- Colors may vary slightly from image
Gosh, the 80s were good to us...just look at this costume! You can't make this stuff up. The 80s were a hotbed of hot colors and wild patterns, geometric shapes and neon glory. But back then, we thought we looked cool. Right? So that begs the question: In 20-30 years, what we will think about the style trends we're rocking right now? Can "leggings as pants" survive the test of time? Will the whole cut-out shoulder look be memorialized in a costume someday? And what about jumpsuits? How will they hold up as the years tick on?
Well, we don't have our crystal ball technology sorted yet (but we're getting close! Check in around the new year), so we'll focus on what we know: the 80s. If you, too, loved the style of this epic era and you want to relive the days of pumping sweet iron at the gym while you wiped the sweat from your even sweeter 'stache then hey, this Men's Work It Out 80s Costume is, like, totally for you, dude!
Design & Details
Our design team really did a totally tubular job with this one! It's a complete look (but you'll have to grow your own mustache). You get the geo-print, multicolor top and the teal tank to go over it, as well as hot pink, retro-inspired shorts and a yellow fanny pack (duh! where else you gonna stash your Gameboy or gigantic cell phone?). But that's not all, hotshot. We're also supplying you with a neon green headband and pink wrist warmers to keep you cool after your toughest sets.
So, go on, champ—work it out! You look amazing in a way only the 80s can accomplish. How do you feel? Sick? Tight? Illin'? We think this costume is totally happenin'. But duh, we made it! Don't take our word for it; head out on Halloween and see how wicked your night turns out to be!
|X-Small||Waist||26" - 35"||66cm - 89cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Small||Waist||29" - 38"||74cm - 97cm|
|Small||Shorts Outseam||12 1/2"||32cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Medium||Waist||32" - 41"||81cm - 104cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Large||Waist||36" - 45"||91cm - 114cm|
|Large||Shorts Outseam||13 1/2"||34cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 49"||102cm - 124cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Very Good OverallBy Andrew | November 10, 2022The outfit was a hit for Halloween '22. Material held strong for an evening party and Halloween day events. So, quality of the material is good. Colors pop and look good. My only complaint is that the tops are pretty short. Every time I raised my arms up, my belly made an appearance. Overall happy with it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing runs small, quality is acceptable for a Halloween costume, but not as a running outfitBy Styg | May 1, 2019Shirt runs small. I ordered a "Small" costume which is supposed to fit a 38" chest but was too small for that. Pinny is somewhat stretchable so size was not a problem.
Note that this is a Halloween costume, not a running outfit. The shorts are made of a Halloween costume-like material, not cotton. Shirt and pinny are polyester with 3% (or 5%) Spandex.
Headband and armbands are "one size fits all", which means too loose on smaller heads and wrists. You can solve this problem with safety pins. Again, these are for a Halloween costume, and do not function as real sweatbands.
The fanny pack is very low quality. But for ~$40 for the complete package, you shouldn't expect any durability out of it or any other parts of the costume.
Otherwise, it makes a great costume which attracts many compliments.Was this review helpful to you?
- High qualityBy Ben | March 7, 2019Product arrived quickly and as advertised.Was this review helpful to you?