Plus Size Popeye Costume
- Fabric Belt
- Pair of Padded Arms
- Blue elastic waistband polyester pants
- 100% polyester black short sleeve top w/ gold buttons
- Plus Size Popeye Costume
- Red collar attached to shirt
- Padded arm muscles are foam filled w/ anchor tattoos
- Yellow cloth belt w/ gold buckle & sailor hat are also included
- Officially Licensed
From his humble beginnings as a character in a comic strip to a full-blown pop culture sensation making several appearances as a live-action hero on the big screen, Popeye the Sailor Man is known around the world for his big muscles and love of leafy green spinach. Not only has Popeye become a household name over the years, but so have the cast of characters who join him in his adventures (or misadventures) such as Olive Oyl, Bluto, and Swee’Pea. Though his popularity a has ebbed and flowed over the years, his stake in our pop culture history is undisputed. And if you think otherwise, you’ll have to take it up with Popeye’s biceps!
Now you can show everyone what they would look like if they would just eat their spinach! Make the other sailors jealous when you show up to the party with these mighty muscles. This Plus Size Popeye Costume will make you the toughest sailor aboard the ship. This officially licensed costume comes with blue pants that have an elastic waist for a comfortable fit – I mean, you have to let your muscles breathe, right? The polyester black top has short sleeves with gold buttons with an attached red collar for that signature Popeye look. The padded arm muscles complete with tattoos are really what makes you the classic character. Don’t forget to put on the included belt and sailor hat – a sailor can’t leave port without his hat!
|Plus (One Size Fits Most)||Chest||58"||147cm|
|Plus (One Size Fits Most)||Shirt Length||36"||91cm|
|Plus (One Size Fits Most)||Waist||28" - 50"||71cm - 127cm|
|Plus (One Size Fits Most)||Pants Length||44"||112cm|
|2X||Waist||30" - 55"||76cm - 140cm|
|3X||Waist||32" - 59"||81cm - 150cm|
|4X||Waist||34" - 60"||86cm - 152cm|
|5X||Waist||36" - 65"||91cm - 165cm|
- Popeye was a groomBy Anonymous | November 26, 2013I absolutely loved the costume and it did fit-especially for our occasion- look at my beautiful wife's Mermaid costume... We married on Halloween...a big Thank You!!!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Popeye was a groom Yes (5) Vote No on the review titled Popeye was a groom No (0)
- Five StarsBy Sheila Eskett | October 24, 2022So funny!!
They were perfect!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome!By BJ | October 16, 2022Awesome costume. My wife got the Olive Oil costume and we got lots of compliments.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Plus size that is actually plus sizeBy BiggerGuy | August 28, 2015Historically costumes are a challenge for me, being a bigger guy. I've ordered several years now from this site and every costume has fit spot on as listed. This costume is great, easy to wear, comfortable, and hilarious. Be prepared to deal with some deep wrinkles out of the package but other than that... AWESOME!Was this review helpful to you?
- Good ValueBy Ronnie | November 20, 2018I wore it on Halloween 2018. Kids Liked it but many did not know who Popeye the Sailor is/was.... Sad !Was this review helpful to you?
- This one is a winner!By Anonymous | November 11, 2022The costume is a winner! I was a bit worried about the pants but the elastic was strong and held up. The hat came in a bit undone but nothing that can’t be fixed. The arms were nice and although there was a stain, it was easily removed with a damp cloth. The costume was a hit and I will be wearing it again next year!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy ValerieCaldera | October 26, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Not very good material, rather cheap and thin. 4X size belt didn't quite go around the waist, so even though it earned 1st place in a costume party, it wasn't really worth $70+.Was this review helpful to you?