Adult Popeye Costume
- Pair of Padded Arms
- Adult Popeye Costume
- 100% polyester
- Shirt has decorative buttons on front, hook and loop closure on back of neck
- Red sailor collar attaches to shirt with hook and loop tab on front neck
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Size adjustable belt with slide buckle
- Popeye foam lined arms have elastic bands that fit over wrist and bicep
- *NOTE: extra padding for arms is recommended
- Officially licensed
Do you want tickets to the gun show? How about your friends and family? Perhaps they would like tickets? Popeye is the original member of the gun show. Spinach was his secret weapon for his biceps, but his personality was an asset when it came to charming the ladies, especially Olive Oyl.
But even Popeye needed a little help when it came to showing off his skills. He wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed if you know what we mean. He needed an equally dopey nemesis to make him look good. And Bluto was a perfect fit for the job. With some luck and a little muscle, Popeye won the heart of Olive Oyl and captivated audiences of all ages.
You'll be flexin' in all the photos this Halloween when you have these bulging biceps on your arms! You can become one of the most famous comic strip characters of all time with this Popeye costume! When you're not flexin’ those muscles you can pound can after can of spinach. It's going to be a long night after all, and whether you're out with Olive Oyl or looking for a new girl, it's going to be a great time! This costume comes with all of the details you need to kick your muscle gains into high gear. The officially licensed costume starts with the blue polyester pants that have an elastic waistband for a comfortable fit all night long (and, of course, it helps when you find yourself in compromising positions during an alley brawl with Bluto). The polyester black short sleeve top has gold buttons and a red collar, just like the classic character. But the crowing glories of the shirt are the attached padded arm muscles with anchor tattoos that are sure to intimidate anyone you meet. A yellow cloth belt with gold buckle accents the costume and the included sailor hat finishes off the look.
|Small||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 33"||71cm - 84cm|
|Standard||Waist||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
- PopeyeBy Current Customer | March 5, 2017Great costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Really disappointedBy Alli | October 27, 2019We've ordered several costumes in the past and have always been pleased with the quality. This one was terribly made from top to bottom. The hat was made for a child's head. The shirt was incredibly wide on the standard size but too short. The belt was far to big and had no way to attach other than to use safety pins.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 8, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Kelly | February 22, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018The pants ripped the 1st time worn and the arms were so flat they couldnt even be worn with the costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Bill | November 8, 2018Really loved the costume will be buying more in the future.Was this review helpful to you?
- SIZING WAY TOO SMALLBy Anonymous | October 26, 2017The sizing if this costume is way too small!!!!!! size up!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- DO WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS COSTUME!By Anonymous | October 26, 2016This has to be one of the cheapest & worst costumes in history. I am only 5'7 150lbs and the shirt says it's a medium that can fit someone 5'10 180lbs but the shirt fit me like a crop top and i need some one to help me put it on because it was so tight. Not only was the size incorrect, the material is really cheap & uncomfortable. I was very disappointed with this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- It will workBy Current Customer | November 2, 2015I think the costume is great! I bought it a large so I can take it in if needed.Was this review helpful to you?