Macho Man Randy Savage Costume
- Pair of Hand Wraps
- Macho Man Randy Savage Costume
- 100% polyester
- Sleeveless pullover shirt
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Jacket has off-center front zipper
- Jacket sleeves have long fringe
- Tie fabric hand wraps as desired
- Felt cowboy hat has leopard print band
- WWE officially licensed
- *NOTE: Hat may require some shaping
Rise to the Top
If you think you've got what it takes to wear this Macho Man Randy Savage Costume, then you'd better be the cream of the crop, because every wrestler in the WWE is going to want a piece of you. OH, YEEEEAAH! You need to be a real champ to wear this thing. Your elbow better itching to use a diving elbow drop on Hulk Hogan. Your hands better be ready to use a diving double axe handle on Ric Flair. And your throat? Your throat better be ready to deliver that gravely Macho Man voice that you've been working on. OH YEEEEAH!
When you're rising to the top, you need an outfit that's going to announce your arrival as soon as you enter the room. This bright, show-stopping costume includes a sleeveless shirt that is fifty percent faux leather and fifty percent leopard print. You'll also get the zippered red jacket with luxuriously long fringe that no one but a legend would dare to wear. Paired with the included pants, your presence at any costume party will be one that no one will ever forget. Top it all of with Randy's leopard print trimmed cowboy hat and the hand wraps. If you want to go overboard (of course you do) finish the look with a large pair of ski goggles or wraparound sunglasses to hide the power that lies within your eyes.
Show up in this costume and you're sure to go home from any costume party with the grand prize, even if they weren't giving one out. The host will go out and get one for you, that's how good this is. Pair up with a perm haired Elizabeth and the tanned and toned Hulk Hogan so that people can relive the wrestling dramas of the past. So, warm up your voice. You might not be expected to slide into the ring but you oughtta be able to let the mighty "Ooooh Yeah" loose!
|X-Small||Pants Waist||25" - 34"||64cm - 86cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||28" - 37"||71cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||30" - 39"||76cm - 99cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 43"||86cm - 109cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||38" - 47"||97cm - 119cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 2, 2019My husband was the talk of the neighborhood! Everyone was stopping and asking to take pics with him and not just kids! Grown men were stopping their cars on the side of the road and getting out to take pics. He won Halloween 2019!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Pant ripped at Workplace Costume ContestBy Current Customer | October 31, 2019Bad stitching job. Material feels like garbage bag. Will def rot in the closet before a second Halloween. Hat is too small., This is not a large sized hat.
Pants ripped after an hour of wear at my desk.Was this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy Anonymous | October 25, 2019Fix was goodWas this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Tex | November 19, 2018Costume turned out great. I would recommend selling the boots on your site as I had to find them on a different websiteWas this review helpful to you?
- Ooo yeah!!!By Current Customer | October 9, 2016Very nice productWas this review helpful to you?
- Not very durableBy TJ | December 10, 2015I was really excited to get the costume and based the size I purchased based on other user's reviews. When I got the costume the shirt was way too small. I ended up not wearing the shirt and wore a different shirt underneath the jacket. I only wore the costume for a couple of hours and within an hour pieces of the pants started to peel away. I was hoping that I would be able to wear this costume to a couple of parties but it just isn't holding up.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Mike | October 23, 2019I was really excited about this costume but also nervous that it wouldn't fit me properly. I'm 6'2" 265lbs and I was debating whether to get the XL or the XXL. I wound up ordering the XL and it fits me perfectly. People mentioned that the shirt is tight which it is but the yellow leopard fabric is stretchy. As soon as I received everything, I put it all on and now I can't wait for Halloween! Very happy with the purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks awesomeBy Current Customer | October 4, 2017The costume, particularly the jacket, looks awesome. For an extra large, the shirt is very tight. The waist of the pants fit well, but the lower half of the pants are tight (they could be intended to be that way). Just so another XL person knows. :) Even so, I'm really looking forward to wearing it to a party.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Scott | October 23, 2020Height 6 | Weight 230 | Size X-LargeOrder at least 2 sizes bigger! Trust me! I am 6' foot 232 pounds, wear a XL t-shirt and my pants are 34 waist 32 length and a XL is way small. The shirt is about 4-6 inches too short, Pants are like wearing skinny jeans. Not true to size at all. Very flimsy fabric. Very worried it will tear easy. Hat is Junk. I got the yellow boots and they fit my shoe size perfectly though. Beard and hair wig are also very overpriced junk. They look super fake and cheap. Not very happy at all with size or quality. Costume is overpriced for what quality you get.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi there! We're sorry that you aren't happy about the fit and quality of your Macho Man costume. It looks like you might want to return or exchange. We're always willing to help! Just give our friendly customer a holler. on chat, email, or give us an old-fashioned phone call!
- Five StarsBy Mardi Gras | October 21, 2020Height 5'7' | Weight 160 | Size MediumOften costumes run big. This one does Not. Order your normal size or 1 size up. Excellent costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | August 20, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome CostumeBy Current Customer | November 2, 2019Was a little snug, but over all a great piece. The hat was too small, but was able to make it work. I suggest anyone who orders this to go a size up from what you normally are to have it fit in the front.Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing costume but....By Brian | October 18, 2019This costume is everything I thought it would be except that the undershirt is extremely tight compared to everything else.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Oooohh yeeaahh!!!!!By PompandCircumstance | November 22, 2018Need a little excitement?! Lol...This is a fun costume. I won a 90's themed best costume contest at a party with this. Order a size larger than you typically would and you should be good to go. (Also be advised that boots and shaded are not included)Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Amazing costume... not fun to wear at work for 8 hours.. but everyone loved itWas this review helpful to you?
- Macho manBy Current Customer | June 1, 2018That’s too good. Too sweet. Perfect fit. Colorful. Excellent. Thanks very muchWas this review helpful to you?