Back to the Future 2015 Doc Brown Costume
- Shirt Front
- Jacket & pants: 100% polyester, shirt front: 98% polyester, 2% cotton tricot & broadcloth fabrics
- Shiny tricot jacket has long sleeves & wing collar
- Tricot pants have elastic waistband
- Hawaiian print shirt front has ribbon waist ties, hook & loop strip at back of collar
- Clear vinyl necktie has elastic neck band
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap
- Reflective plastic sunglasses have elastic head loop
- Perfect to blend into the future
- Officially licensed, exclusive
No Roads Needed
“Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.”
Ever since he invented the time machine Dr. Emmett Brown has been exploring the future. He has seen who is going to become president, what will be latest in technology, and even Jaws 19. But the problem Doc had when he traveled to the future is that he wasn’t dressed for the occasion so he invested in some stylish new clothes. His new digs included a bright jacket and pants along with the super cool clear tie. What Doc also picked up were a pair of shades to match his DeLorean time machine so he can look awesome as he travels from decade to decade. Now you can look as cool as Doc Brown when you wear this costume straight out of Back to the Future: Part 2. Check out our great Marty McFly costumes so you can create a great duo look this Halloween!
Back to the Future II is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved.
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Small||Waist||23" - 38 1/2"||58cm - 98cm|
|Small||Jacket Length||48 1/2"||123cm|
|Small||Waist||27" - 43"||69cm - 109cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 47"||76cm - 119cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Waist||33" - 50"||84cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Waist||37" - 54"||94cm - 137cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great Scott! What a great costume!By Anonymous | September 18, 2014Bought the Doc Brown 2015 costume and attended the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World and it was a huge hit! Other guests and workers were complimenting me throughout the night. I kept hearing it was the "best costume of the night" that they had seen. Definitely attracted attention, all night people kept shouting "It's Doc!", "88 miles and hour!" etc. The costume was very light and easy to wear. Highly recommended!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great Scott! What a great costume! Yes (2) Vote No on the review titled Great Scott! What a great costume! No (0)
- Question about red shirtBy Sal | May 14, 2015I saw a picture of someone wearing this costume, is the red shirt a complete shirt or is it just the front part like its suggested by this pic?Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Question about red shirt Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Question about red shirt No (0)Monster Responds...Thank you for our interest in the Doc Brown Costume! This particular costume just comes with the shirt front as shown in that picture.
- Five StarsBy Piercarlo | October 19, 2022Size LargeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Doc takes u back to the futureBy Ronnie | August 11, 2022Height 5 10 | Weight 205 | Size X-LargeI got compliments on the costume and everyone knew who I was. It was great and comical!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Doc takes u back to the future Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Doc takes u back to the future No (0)
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | May 22, 2021Height 5’8” | Weight 150 | Size LargeThe costume fits comfy and well. The main complaint is the shirt is basically a Bibb that ties but only covers your chest. There’s no sleeves. The shades are ok, but very flimsy. Either way, it’s a decent value for the cost. It comes with wig, shades, coat, pants, shirt bib, and see through tie.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap materialsBy Eric | November 3, 2015The glasses are made from a cheap plastic!! The metallic finish rubbed off after one use on the first night. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!
The glasses are too big (you can tell that from the site pictures) so I took a scissors to them to make them more realistic to the actual movie size.
The red shirt, while looks like an exact replica, it's just a shirt front. Very awkward to keep that fact hidden as your gold coat opens up while walking. The shirt should be a full button up shirt!!!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Cheap materials Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Cheap materials No (0)
- Great Scott, what a costume!By Michael | November 2, 2015This costume was a huge hit!
Pants & cape were both high quality.
The red shirt would be a lot better if it were a complete shirt, not just a shirt front. I used safety pins and another red shirt under it to keep it a close fit.
The tie and glasses were a nice touch but they also would be better if it were adjustable. You can actually see through the glasses which was sweet! Glasses are flimsy and need forming out of the box, if I had more time I would've glued something to them to hold its form better.
The wig does the job just fine!
Overall it was a little too pricey for my taste, but it paid its worth with all of the compliments I received!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great Scott, what a costume! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great Scott, what a costume! No (0)
- Very CHEAP for what you payBy SaintBreesy09 | November 2, 2022Height 6' | Weight 195 | Size LargeI don't expect first class tailoring but the fact that this isn't even a shirt, more a crappy bib that has Velcro that scratches the back of your neck, is really sub-par. Combining that with the tie being flimsy and creased in multiple places right out of the package, and the sunglasses being something I could honestly cut out of metallic paper and slap a rubber band on...is also extremely disappointing. A few people got the costume but man, it is really poorly constructed and can't cost more than a few bucks to make. I don't think I'll buy anything from here ever again.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- CheapBy Anonymous | November 2, 2022Fit was as expected. As others mention, the shirt is not a full shirt. It is like a dickie - just front half of the shirt with Velcro for around the neck and tie straps for the waist. Velcro is uncomfortable and tight. Sunglasses not even close to being anything close to resembling sunglasses - just a film of plastic. Wig is also cheap - could see the seams. Rating a 3 because I knew of some of these issues.Was this review helpful to you?
- MehBy David | October 29, 2022They don’t give you a full Hawaiian shirt… just a bib. 3/5 stars, because it all fit well but wasn’t as good as the picture.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Needs some workBy Anthony | October 23, 2022This costume is very poorly put together. The first issue is the shirt front. Just make it a full shirt, not an adult bib. The glasses are a joke just a piece of reflective paper cut into way too large glasses shape with a an elastic band. The clear tie you can tell was cut in house and was cut with jagged edges and not symmetrical. Had to use scissors at home to cut plastic to make it even and a believable tie shape. The wig by far is the worst quality wig I have ever seen in my life. In conclusion the only usable items were the coat, pants and tie.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2022For the price paid this costume is about par. The wig looks terrible but luckily I am using my own hair. The glasses and tie are flimsy but par for the course with these costumes. A warning regarding sizing: The maker/vendor states 'true to size' but my previous orders were undersized/snug so I ordered a size larger and even the (partial) shirt front is a little smallish, so beware.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | May 20, 2022We were very disappointed in this costume. The fabric was extremely thin. It wasn’t clear that the glasses are a piece of mylar and not actual glasses. From the picture we expected more and a higher quality.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Back to the futureBy Anonymous | June 13, 2021Size LargeDid not like the the front only shirt. Does not fit well and doesn't really look like a shirt. Trying to find a full shirt to make the costume look right.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent serviceBy Current Customer | April 24, 2017Delivery was received on time. 100% satisfiedWas this review helpful to you?
- Doc Brown Back to the Future CostumeBy Current Customer | November 3, 2016Despite needing a Small and having to get a Medium instead, it actually fit great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Really great costume for the price!By Mike | November 11, 2015No complaints - suggestions for improvement would be smaller glasses as they are fairly large and a different wig to make it look more like Doc's hair (too much in the front making it hard to keep out of eyes)Was this review helpful to you?
- we love itBy Anonymous | October 22, 2015very nice costume. im being Marty and my wife will be Doc and she cant wait. thanksWas this review helpful to you?
- Question about wigBy outtatime | October 15, 2015the wig included in this costume, is it sold separately?? Is it the same wig listed as a mad scientist wig??Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Morgane AVELINE | August 4, 2015Nice. But you have to make an effort for the wig.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Stephen park | July 31, 2015Size guide was accurate,top quality item and would definitely recommendWas this review helpful to you?