Back to the Future 2015 Doc Brown Costume
- Shirt Front
- Back to the the Future 2015 Doc Brown Costume
- 100% polyester
- Shiny tricot jacket has long sleeves & wing collar
- Tricot pants have elastic waistband
- Hawaiian print shirt front has ribbon waist ties, hook & loop strip at back of collar
- Perfect to blend into the future
- Clear vinyl necktie
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap
- Reflective plastic sunglasses have elastic head loop
- Officially licensed, exclusive
No Roads Needed
“Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.”
Ever since he invented the time machine Dr. Emmett Brown has been exploring the future. He has seen who is going to become president, what will be latest in technology, and even Jaws 19. But the problem Doc had when he traveled to the future is that he wasn’t dressed for the occasion so he invested in some stylish new clothes. His new digs included a bright jacket and pants along with the super cool clear tie. What Doc also picked up were a pair of shades to match his DeLorean time machine so he can look awesome as he travels from decade to decade. Now you can look as cool as Doc Brown when you wear this costume straight out of Back to the Future: Part 2. Check out our great Marty McFly costumes so you can create a great duo look this Halloween!
Back to the Future II is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved.
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Small||Waist||23" - 38 1/2"||58cm - 98cm|
|Small||Jacket Length||48 1/2"||123cm|
|Small||Waist||27" - 43"||69cm - 109cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 47"||76cm - 119cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Waist||33" - 50"||84cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Waist||37" - 54"||94cm - 137cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great Scott! What a great costume!By Anonymous | September 18, 2014Bought the Doc Brown 2015 costume and attended the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World and it was a huge hit! Other guests and workers were complimenting me throughout the night. I kept hearing it was the "best costume of the night" that they had seen. Definitely attracted attention, all night people kept shouting "It's Doc!", "88 miles and hour!" etc. The costume was very light and easy to wear. Highly recommended!Was this review helpful to you?
- Question about red shirtBy Sal | May 14, 2015I saw a picture of someone wearing this costume, is the red shirt a complete shirt or is it just the front part like its suggested by this pic?Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for our interest in the Doc Brown Costume! This particular costume just comes with the shirt front as shown in that picture.
- Cheap materialsBy Eric | November 3, 2015The glasses are made from a cheap plastic!! The metallic finish rubbed off after one use on the first night. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!
The glasses are too big (you can tell that from the site pictures) so I took a scissors to them to make them more realistic to the actual movie size.
The red shirt, while looks like an exact replica, it's just a shirt front. Very awkward to keep that fact hidden as your gold coat opens up while walking. The shirt should be a full button up shirt!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Scott, what a costume!By Michael | November 2, 2015This costume was a huge hit!
Pants & cape were both high quality.
The red shirt would be a lot better if it were a complete shirt, not just a shirt front. I used safety pins and another red shirt under it to keep it a close fit.
The tie and glasses were a nice touch but they also would be better if it were adjustable. You can actually see through the glasses which was sweet! Glasses are flimsy and need forming out of the box, if I had more time I would've glued something to them to hold its form better.
The wig does the job just fine!
Overall it was a little too pricey for my taste, but it paid its worth with all of the compliments I received!Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent serviceBy Current Customer | April 24, 2017Delivery was received on time. 100% satisfiedWas this review helpful to you?
- Doc Brown Back to the Future CostumeBy Current Customer | November 3, 2016Despite needing a Small and having to get a Medium instead, it actually fit great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Really great costume for the price!By Mike | November 11, 2015No complaints - suggestions for improvement would be smaller glasses as they are fairly large and a different wig to make it look more like Doc's hair (too much in the front making it hard to keep out of eyes)Was this review helpful to you?
- we love itBy Anonymous | October 22, 2015very nice costume. im being Marty and my wife will be Doc and she cant wait. thanksWas this review helpful to you?
- Question about wigBy outtatime | October 15, 2015the wig included in this costume, is it sold separately?? Is it the same wig listed as a mad scientist wig??Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Morgane AVELINE | August 4, 2015Nice. But you have to make an effort for the wig.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Stephen park | July 31, 2015Size guide was accurate,top quality item and would definitely recommendWas this review helpful to you?