Plus Size Back to the Future II Doc Brown Costume
- Shirt Front
- 100% polyester tricot & broadcloth fabrics
- Shiny tricot jacket has long sleeves & wing collar
- Tricot pants have elastic waistband
- Hawaiian print shirt front has ribbon waist ties, hook & loop strip at back of collar
- Clear vinyl necktie has elastic neck band
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap
- Reflective plastic sunglasses have elastic head loop
- Officially licensed, exclusive
When Doc Brown went to the future, he pretty much did what we'd all want to do. The first thing he did was go and get a few years wiped off his face with some kind of new treatment. The second thing he did was get a hover conversion on his car so it could fly through the sky. The third thing he did was update his clothing so it fit in with the future folk and, let's be real, so he could look super awesome and like nothing the 1980s had ever seen. So, we think everyone should follow in Doc's footsteps and wear this plus size Doc Brown costume so you can look exactly like you came back from the future too! Wait a minute... what year is it again? Whoa... the future already came!
Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
|2X||Waist||41" - 58"||104cm - 147cm|
|3X||Waist||45" - 62"||114cm - 157cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Costume was a HIT! Very nice quality -- Recommend highlyBy Anonymous | October 29, 2016I was not looking for this costume specifically but when I saw it I thought "Oh, this is hilariously awesome!" And yes it was. It helps if you practice your "Marty! You have to go back with me! Back to the future!" I entered each room/area with that and everyone laughed and clapped. I've read reviews on the internet and the only complaint I ever really saw was people griping that the red "shirt" is not a shirt at all, but a front of a shirt with a tie around at the waist and velcro enclosures around the neck. I had no problem with that at all. It's a costume, people. Not a wardrobe. I did pin the gold lapels of the jacket right under the red collar so it wouldn't blow open. You couldn't even tell the shirt wasn't a whole shirt. My stats: I am a woman, 5'4", 260 lbs. And it fit great. Roomy. But it's not supposed to be form fitting. When I first put the wig on I thought "Oh. This isn't going to work." It just looked weird. But after pulling pieces in various directions and working on that for a while, it was great. You'll want to put the visor on, then pull pieces under and over the visor so that you can pull it up on the wig (to see) and be able to move it up and down through the night. I saw a couple other complaints online about the visor being flimsy. Again, it's just a costume. You're not REALLY going back to the future. I thought it was perfect. I also added a sheepdog stuffed animal as an accessory because Doc Brown really loved Einstein. :-D I enjoyed myself immensely in this costume and am glad to add this to my Halloween costume collection. I recommend highly.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Costume was a HIT! Very nice quality -- Recommend highly Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Costume was a HIT! Very nice quality -- Recommend highly No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Scott!!!By Scotty | November 11, 2018The “Back to the Future: Doc costume” worked out great!Was this review helpful to you?