Labyrinth Deluxe Jareth Adult Costume
- Shirt Front w/ Brooch
- Jacket: 80% polyester, 20% metallic; pants: 86% polyester, 14% spandex faux suede
- Metallic knit cutaway tailcoat jacket
- Jacket has sequin-covered collar, lapels & wide sleeve cuffs
- Satin shirt front has hook & loop fastener on fabric neck band, ribbon waist ties
- Slim-fit faux suede pants have elastic waistband
- Sequin-covered satin belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Wig sold separately
- Officially licensed, exclusive
A MAGICALLY ELEGANT KING
When someone hears the name "Goblin King," there are several very reasonable images that likely pop into a person's head. We might picture a short, squat, and probably slime-covered green guy with a penchant for eating bugs and pinching pennies. And, if they've met Hoggle, they're not too far from the truth. But, Jareth is a Goblin King that completely redefines the lordly look! Thanks to the real-life magic of David Bowie, this is a true majestic marvel!
But, it is lonely being a king of the goblins, locked away in a Labyrinth to protect one's heart, living with a bunch of inane critters that are really only good at jumping when they're asked to dance. And, who can spend all their time flying around as a barn owl just to get a glimpse of the outside world. Well, kidnapping a kiddo and luring a lass into the Labyrinth probably wasn't the best way to secure a companion queen, but the whole Ball of Dreams was a great idea!
DESIGN & DETAILS
After conferring with numerous sorceresses and faery critters, our team of dynamic designers have made your dream come true with this officially licensed Jareth Costume. This exclusive look is a replication of Jerath's ballroom attire including a silver satin shirt front that doesn't skimp on the ruffles and features a faux diamond brooch at the neck. The pants are slim-fit with a high waist, and the silver wrap belt has hook and loop fastener at the back. The real gem is the blue and silver jacket with a high Victorian collar and sequin detailed shoulders, black lace cuffs, and a long coattail. All you'll need is a magic crystal and the dream is a reality!
PRACTICE THOSE TUNES
You'll have the perfect Goblin King look when you slide into this exclusive Jareth costume. It's going to be so convincing that you might have to practice your karaoke skills so your dance magic won't be falling short!
|X-Small||Jacket Length (at back)||57"||145cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||26" - 38"||66cm - 97cm|
|Small||Jacket Length (at back)||58"||147cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||29" - 41"||74cm - 104cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (at back)||59"||150cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 44"||81cm - 112cm|
|Large||Jacket Length (at back)||60"||152cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||36" - 48"||91cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (at back)||61"||155cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||39" - 51"||99cm - 130cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Banging coatBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Height 5'10'' | Weight 165 | Size MediumEveryone loved it, the coat is fabulous. Be aware that the shirt front is not a real shirt but this can be worn without a shirt underneath assuming you live in temperate climes. Only downside is the cummerbund thing (belt) is way too short and definitely needs to be longer (I wore costume without it). For costume completeness be sure to get the wig and an acrylic "contact juggling" ball.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice costumeBy Colleen | October 9, 2021Size LargeIt runs a little small. Otherwise the costume looks greatBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Why not include an actual shirt, sequins not as picturedBy Alan | October 18, 2019So, I was torn between two and three stars, because it looks...okay. But in order to actually wear this it will take a bunch of modification. The shirt is just a front that's tied in the rear, so when wearing it you can see whatever shirt you have on under it, which might be okay if there was a way to button the jacket closed. The broach hangs at a weird angle, and the velcro that secures parts of the costume doesn't leave any room to adjust, so unless you are exactly the right size, it is going to take a bunch of modification for the shirt and belt. The sequins are also a pain because its those ones that are blue on one side, silver on the other, so you have to manually turn them to silver, and it leaves a bunch of un-even bits around the costume. I'm going to need to add a bunch of buttons to this so it will stay on, and provide a way to keep the jacket closed so my undershirt doesn't show. Honestly, the review would have been probably much higher if they had actually just...included a real shirt, the other stuff I might have been more willing to live with, but because of this it's going to take a bunch of time to modify so I can wear it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Would be better if it came with an actual shirtBy Alan | October 18, 2019This barely gets 3 stars from me. The picture is very misleading. The fact that it is just a shirt front and not a shirt is just stupid. And the velcro barely holds, and the sequens on the shirt is that stupid two color stuff that you can flip the other way, so you have to go through by hand and add the silver speckles. Luckliy I ordered it far enough ahead, because this is going to take a bunch of work to get it to be presentable before wearing it to a halloween party.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?