Women's Push It Pop Star Costume
- Women's Push It Pop Star Costume
- Jacket 100% polyester pants 95% polyester 5% spandex
- Sleeveless unitard has back zipper
- Jacket has separating center-front zipper, elastic waistband & sleeve cuffs
- False pocket flaps on front
- Printed words & graphics on front & sleeves
- Gold-tone metal chain necklace has dull brushed finish
Oldie But a Goodie
Is there anything better than going back to the classic rap anthems of the early nineties. Most likely you're not listening to a mixed tape labeled "Off the heasy mix" in highlighter bubble letters. You're probably hunting down your favorites on the world wide web. That still doesn't change the way you feel when the first chords of that song from your childhood start beating from your speakers. These songs instantly boost your confidence. They make you want to throw on a pair of sunglasses, roll down your window, and sing the lyrics at whoever is next to you at a red stoplight. And who knows, that grandma in the Subaru next to you might be able to rap the rest of the lyrics better than you. Because lady-led rap groups of the early nineties were for everyone! So if you want to celebrate a time when people walked around with boom boxes on their shoulders and traded mixtapes, this Push It Popstar costume is for you!
You'll look stylin' for the paparazzi in this unitard, jacket, and gold chain. It's easy to slip into character with a zipper up the back. The jacket has a center zipper with an elastic waistband that celebrates that nineties cut. The jacket proudly proclaims "Mix Maker" to celebrate the secret DJ skills you know are marinating in there somewhere. So slip on some hoop earrings and throw on that "oldies but goodies" playlist cause it's time to get back in touch with your nineties rap roots.
Are you ready to get together with a group of friends to make timeless rap anthems? Maybe not, maybe you just want to reenact those music video moves that you watched on MTV while eating cereal on Saturday mornings. So don't hold back. Get in touch with your bad self with this rad Push It costume!
|X-Small||Unitard Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|Medium||Unitard Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Large||Unitard Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Smells Bad and Runs BigBy Anonymous | April 21, 2018So as soon as I took it out of the package, it smelled like rusted metal. Due to the fake chain it comes with. It stinks bad, not only that, but runs really big. Maybe my fault in ordering the wrong size. But usually costumes do run small. There were rust spots on the collar of the plastic jacket. Yes plastic jacket, your skin doesn't breath with it on. and then all the threading of the zipper is caught up in the zipper. It was a mess. You would think they would put the fake smelly chain in a ziploc bag or something so that the costume won't smell. RETURNING it ASAP! Not worth $50 and I loose 18% for returning something that smells and is cheaply done and runs big. SadWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We are sorry to hear this happened. If you reach out to our customer service department we would be happy to help.
- Hip-Hop... ThrowbackBy Anonymous | October 15, 2019Received costume today. Fast delivery; one day earlier than expected. Well packaged.
There was no smell or any issues with the chain included. Same was well packaged. Unitard well made and I find can be worn on a separate occasion from the costume. The jacket is light; polyester (plastic), but a fun replica of the Salt & Peppa group outfit. Would be nice if it was heavier or made from cotton or leather material overall nice custom.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved itBy Current Customer | December 7, 2018Loved the costume! It came right in time and perfect for the 80s theme party.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect!By Chrisy | November 10, 2018Jacket was a perfect replica. I didn’t realize but it also came with the one piece catsuit and gold chain. A great buy!Was this review helpful to you?